IGNORED

My latest creations

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

I don't know about old rephlex releases sorry, I'm not sure if tye rights for my tracks have reverted back to me maybe, maybe there's a lawyer here that might know. Also I don't have any of my old releases, they been lost in house moves.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

I was under the impression that all rights were handed back to the individual artists when rephlex ceased to operate

I'd heard something like that, I'd need to go onto soulseek or limewire to download the old tracks

• Haha 1

it seems that there's a lot of your material for sale on discogs. that's kind of like an old fashioned, slow cloud server backup in a way.

edit:

https://archive.org/details/cd_cradle-of-history_global-goon

https://archive.org/details/Carbon-10253

Edited by rek
  • Like 1

thanks, will check it out, i found a few pieces of vinyl  sealed up in a box in the loft , but no CDs

Am using my youtube account now for new tracks, adding them to this playlist: 

Just now, Johnny Hawk said:

thanks, will check it out, i found a few pieces of vinyl  sealed up in a box in the loft , but no CDs

Am using my youtube account now for new tracks, adding them to this playlist: 

like and subscribe, I will be doing live streams of making tracks with my euro-rack gear and ableton live lite xxx

• Like 1

cool analog delay sound, especially around 1:00 is that an ableton thingy? this one sounds real smooth overall.

what's the story about the visual art you're using?

it's valhalla delay. The images are generated in artbreeder.com's collage GAN where you use words and images as the starting point of generating new images

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...