IGNORED

Remember the Acid Competition?

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

I was playing around this morning with my new BCR2000 in earnest, using it to do massive real time edits on Nord Modular patches

Anyhow, the output was a cheesy little electro beat with some acidness from the nord, I can provide the patch if any nord owners are interested (or a screenshot if anyone is curious).

Just a rough draft sort of deal,t he levels are all fucked and I don't care, just wanted to post something.

Circular (Rough Acid Edit)

Ok, I haven't listened to any of the other entries yet, but here's a little something i came up with in an hour and a half, hope it's appropriate:

Tabs for harold (3:26, 4966400 bytes)

My first serious full electronic track in over a year!

:aphexsign:

These are all really good. I especially liked the first from noises (second?) post with the very soft high lead with the trill which sounds very like noisey or whatever.

• 15 years later...

"FergGSUD" is a sinister and intense track that will take listeners on a fast-paced acid trip through a dark and heady landscape. The pounding beats and relentless energy of the track will leave you feeling exhilarated and disoriented, as the acid elements swirl around you and pull you deeper into the track's dark abyss. The seedy undertones of the track add to the overall sense of danger and excitement, making "FergGSUD" a truly immersive and unforgettable experience.

• Like 1

Here is your prompt, now make the track!! LOL

As the burbling acid track started to play at a frenetic 126 beats per minute, the room was transformed into a chaotic frenzy of writhing bodies and neon-streaked faces. It was like a mad scientist had spiked the punch bowl with liquid LSD and let loose a pack of hyperactive bunnies on the dance floor. The only thing more mind-bending than the music was the sight of the ravers trying to keep up with it, their limbs flailing and bodies convulsing as they tried to ride the wave of psychedelic sound. It was pure madness, and yet somehow, in the midst of all the chaos, there was a feeling of unity and euphoria that kept everyone going until the early hours of the morning.