IGNORED

Cheap "untilted" CD at Amazon UK

blos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i performed at a show this past weekend and after i was done with my set... i went to my car with some friends and listened to ae... i was showing them untilted... ofcourse, confusion washed across their faces... and glee across mine.

may i ask why you were happy they didnt get it? i would rather everyone like them

nah... i was just happy that i was in my car listening to ae rather than staying at the show and listening to the crap that was spewing there...

btw... ae is one of the only groups that i have to listen to extremely loud... no matter whos around.

besides that... i have manners...

beno... i may be elitist... but i'm not trying to be... it's just in my nature... i've been that way since childhood. it's not only music i have that attitude towards.

such a gay view jedy. why dont you turn your 50p speakers off put some decent headphones on and see what the fuss is about.

i got a few pairs decent headphones and a lovely set of B&W monitor speakers and autechre still such on them

:)

too much randomness and souless experimentation for my liking :flower:

anyway autechre sucks

apart from amber and some other thing

i see: you blame aphex for his analogues latest recordings AND at the same time, blame autechre for their digital outputs (confield, etc..)

:lol:

i blame no one

i jsut dun't liek tehm! ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived