IGNORED

CHRIS MOSS' BASTARD FUNK

Chris Moss Acid

LOL indeed, is that FL's boobass in there?

alaaahahahah

no its from my emu midi controller down tuned to WHOAPPING 1 OCTAVE WWITH A RANGE OF 6

THIS IS actually a series which will be released on the complaintsdepartment the sub to wrong music

under russian jazz funk fusion techno by Brad Striker

and 100 - 10 second acid tunes on one cd but thats gonan be next year

Interesting. Yeah Ceephax does these on purpose off key no-fx slap bass tracks usually mixes them up with some 80s chords and sythns. If you hear my tunes you'll realise I'm a massive fan of slap bass.

I got a pretty decent slap bass tune that I haven't finished yet but its coming on fucking sweetly. Its just a shame I don't have a faster processor to really take it to the next level with what it needs.

these tracks are exacta-fucking-lootly what i need... :grin:

in that case have part 4

this 20 minute album will be available to buy from the wrong music complaints department

next year!!

oh i forgot to put up 2

the tracks go in the order of 2 1 3 4

yeah i done 2 more which all hookup to one big song i am aiming at atleast 20 minutes worth of russian madness

here is part 3

Ha this one sounds like a chase scene from Magnum PI or some other similar eighties show. Yeah this is more groovesome than the last track by a mile. Quite like it.

Archived