IGNORED

fieldtriqp - none

Guest zzz

release date TBA but quite soon. unlabel records, part of series52.

basically a compilation of my favorite tracks from my net label releases plus a couple of new ones. 100 copies hand numbered. about $11us shipped to the u.s. and even less in the eu. disc will be in the neighborhood of 12 tracks - 50 minutes.

:whistling:

thanks

edit: i made a mistake in the topic description, its a cdr.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks a lot:)

i will be sending in my "master" in a day or two and supposedly it will get pressed up very quick. im pretty sure this will be the tracklist:

1. 90 summer

2. dead man rides subway for hours

3. ses v2

4. west more land

5. artifact

6. mle17

7. luli

8. 352

9. panaway

10.elk beach

11.a lo ce

12.goodnight moo

i will post a link as soon as its available for purchase.

When is this being released? Is it gonna have proper art work and everyting? I got some folks who want to get a few copies so the sooner specifics become known the better. Nice.

there's better pictures on their discogs page, click any of the series52 entries (catalogue #s start with un52006/**)

http://www.discogs.com/label/Unlabel

the disc will be part of series52, so there is a uniformity to the covers, but i get to submit my cover picture.

promo - no release date yet. 1-2 months, just a guess. thanks

This is unbelievably awesome, fiedltriqp! I'm looking forward to having a tangible release some day.(if it ever happens!??!?) Anyway, this is fucking cool dude. I'm going to get at least one. Good job my friend!

• 2 weeks later...

just got an email from unlabel saying the CDs should be all ready in just a few more days and they'll get them up on their website as soon as they are.

so maybe it will be out sooner than i thought. i will post a link as soon as i get word.

• 1 month later...
i am very much in debt yet will still be buying this album, oh yes!

fortunately for wallets it will be quite cheap esp. for those in the UK. if you are flat broke, tec, you could just dl the majority of the album. i can sympathize with not having funds. thanks for the support.

apparently my cd is out! i dont have a copy yet so i hope its good.

you can buy direct from unlabel (via paypal) here wait for the page to load all the cd covers and then scroll about half way down. look for this picture:

un5200647.gif

there should be a more direct link but it appears they arent working yet, the above link works though

may also be on norman records site soon.

thanks!

Archived