IGNORED

fieldtriqp - none

Guest zzz

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JOSEF
bought!

does unlabel have any listenable samples? i couldnt' find any but i didn't get much sleep last night so am likely just be being very retarded.

(i bought this one but wondered if you're just supposed to know/guess whether the other releases gonna be any good or not)

bought!

does unlabel have any listenable samples? i couldnt' find any but i didn't get much sleep last night so am likely just be being very retarded.

(i bought this one but wondered if you're just supposed to know/guess whether the other releases gonna be any good or not)

there is a little blurb on the main page about audio samples for everything coming soon. as for my disc, plenty of audio samples here ;)

big thanks to everyone who bought one! going by a rough estimate of postings ive read and messages ive received, a lot of these sold yesterday. since there were only 100 made, this disc might be sold out fairly soon. anyway, just a heads up for anyone else wanting a copy. i truely appreciate your support for my music.

hey everybody with taste

(and let's face it - you're in this fieldtriqp thread so you must have some)

i heartily recommend the charlottefield album on that unlabel page

i will give my housemate 5 pounds to paypal me a fieldtriqp cd very soon

also if you haven't heard mrs jynx's cover of fieldtriqps elk beach then....

click

thanks again those who bought and those who are going to. i still dont have my copies:( although they were sent out yesterday. so those of you in the EU will no doubt have the disc before me.

ludd, thank you much and i forgot to mention thanks also for the comments in the jynx thread

still no sign.

im getting impatient goddamit!

that reminds me, i need to reply to you zzz.. i shall tomorrow!

it appears to have sold out via unlabel.

however, last week the guy who runs unlabel mentioned to me that he was sending 20 copies to norman records. not showing up there yet. maybe though in the next couple of days.

Archived