IGNORED

recent purchases thread

Guest aquinas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kill the King by The Hafler Trio

favorite.which reminds me..the next ae/h3o collabo has been further delayed till sept 2009.

81672.jpg

i like it, it's going to be nice for summer as it's quite thin material

Want. Where's it from?

this looks like WWF merchandise. except cooler. i want one too.

Sennheiser HD-555

hd555.jpg

just ordered a pair meself :ok:

these have worked out pretty good :) sound!! and prolly the most comfy headphones i've ever used.

Guest Iain C

Get that hoodie here, curious boys: http://www.enjoico.com/

Kill the King by The Hafler Trio

favorite.which reminds me..the next ae/h3o collabo has been further delayed till sept 2009.

81672.jpg

i like it, it's going to be nice for summer as it's quite thin material

Want. Where's it from?

this looks like WWF merchandise. except cooler. i want one too.

Guest -Ad-
Just won a Junya Watanabe/Comme des Garcons sweater on ebay for a fraction of its original price... I'm so happy I could cry

Iain you should check out Dover Street Market if you're a fan of Watanabe. Although, you're gonna have to pay full price there. I'm a sucker for Comme des Garcons big style. I also get all my standard stuff from Uniqlo - best high street store in London by far. And I have a classic penguin slim fit white shirt - best cotton ever for £45.

In fact, I am feeling that we may have very similar taste in clothes given that I like those shoes up there aswell...

2752039171_5e9582753b.jpg

Found this on vinyl in the little record store in my tiny town. There are few people to compete with me in finding these first I guess.

YESSSS!

What a find!

this record cures depression...

Guest Iain C
Just won a Junya Watanabe/Comme des Garcons sweater on ebay for a fraction of its original price... I'm so happy I could cry

Iain you should check out Dover Street Market if you're a fan of Watanabe. Although, you're gonna have to pay full price there. I'm a sucker for Comme des Garcons big style. I also get all my standard stuff from Uniqlo - best high street store in London by far. And I have a classic penguin slim fit white shirt - best cotton ever for £45.

In fact, I am feeling that we may have very similar taste in clothes given that I like those shoes up there aswell...

Do you remember meeting me briefly in the dubstep room at the Mu 100 years ago? I doubt even I would recognise myself these days, lol!

I adore CDG as well, but of course I can't afford it... I've had a poke around the DSM but basically just felt a bit out of my depth! The only thing I really splash out on is denim. Other than that, I'm generally head-to-toe in Uniqlo. It's a source of constant frustration that they don't have one in Peterborough, where I'll probably be forced to move back to in a few short months. Your options there are basically limited to H&M and Topman. Sorry state of affairs!

Guest Iain C

On the Uniqlo tip, if anyone's in the market for a new pair of jeans you could do a lot worse than these Japanese selvage jeans, which are on sale: http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/jean...-slim-fit-jeans

£30 is a stupid price for such a great pair of jeans. I would be adding them to this thread as a recent purchase of mine if I hadn't already bought a pair back in October!

Guest -Ad-

Do you remember meeting me briefly in the dubstep room at the Mu 100 years ago? I doubt even I would recognise myself these days, lol!

I adore CDG as well, but of course I can't afford it... I've had a poke around the DSM but basically just felt a bit out of my depth! The only thing I really splash out on is denim. Other than that, I'm generally head-to-toe in Uniqlo. It's a source of constant frustration that they don't have one in Peterborough, where I'll probably be forced to move back to in a few short months. Your options there are basically limited to H&M and Topman. Sorry state of affairs!

Haha, yep I remember. I haven't been back to Electrowerkz since actually; not because I don't like it, just tastes have changed a bit and I think I might be getting a bit old for raving. Good times though.

Man you need to find a way of staying in London. What's the problem? Financial?

I looked at those jeans a few days ago but they didn't have my size. I'm looking for slightly lighter denim too.

Guest Iain C

Basically, I'm graduating and I'm not sure I'll be able to find a job to support myself. I've got a nice-ish (but cold and mouse-ridden) place at the moment with cheap rent, but some of the people I live with drive me mental from time to time and I sort of want to get out of the Greenwich/Charlton area anyway... we'll see!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Enter a new display name

Autechre - Quaristice Poster

Flying Lotus - Los Angeles Poster

Squarepusher - Hello Everything Poster

I think Bleep made a mistake in the invoice. I only had to pay $16, lol.

Guest theSun
moderat.jpg

Moderat by Moderat

what do you think of that album? i thought there was some quality stuff on there, a little too clubby for my taste at times and i hate all the vocals, but theres a lot of good moments.

Autechre - Quaristice Poster

Flying Lotus - Los Angeles Poster

Squarepusher - Hello Everything Poster

I think Bleep made a mistake in the invoice. I only had to pay $16, lol.

can you give me a link to the Quaristice poster? i cant seem to find it.

behringer virtualizer pro dsp2024 (effects unit)

behringer composer pro mdx2200 (dynamics /compressor unit)

second hand

60 euros total

thought that was kind of fair

still gotta see if they work properly, hope they do lol

Archived