IGNORED

recent purchases thread

Guest aquinas

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
moderat.jpg

Moderat by Moderat

what do you think of that album? i thought there was some quality stuff on there, a little too clubby for my taste at times and i hate all the vocals, but theres a lot of good moments.

I've always been a big fan of Modeselektor - even their clubby stuff. There are a few misses on the album, but overall I'm really liking it. You're right about some of the vocal-tracks. It gets too much and I really hate it when vocals try to sound epic. The track with Paul St Hilarie is brilliant though.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
stalker! :beer:

One of the best and strangest movies I've seen so far, Tarkovsky is my favourite discovery of 2009.

The ending scene is so upsetting yet beautiful at the same time..

stalker11.jpg

Guest cardan
stalker! :beer:

One of the best and strangest movies I've seen so far, Tarkovsky is my favourite discovery of 2009.

The ending scene is so upsetting yet beautiful at the same time..

stalker11.jpg

yea i was just gonna post that i knew TARKOVSKY is in goffers picture... i have stalker, the sacrifice, the mirror, on DVD, i like tarkovsky, CUZ HE DA FUCKIN SHIT

Guest Enter a new display name

The Sacrifice is the most nonsense movie I have ever seen.

Guest beatfanatic
The Sacrifice is the most nonsense movie I have ever seen.

its because you like men to cum on your face

£80 on printing to find out they printed my a3'a at a1 (which looked fine but the type was too big so i can't use it) and i didn't notice the errors on my a1's which i reprinted, on a better printer, and the image is too blue but i never saw this on the screen j -e4555555u90pijm 'hei905=ygb

£80 on printing to find out they printed my a3'a at a1 (which looked fine but the type was too big so i can't use it) and i didn't notice the errors on my a1's which i reprinted, on a better printer, and the image is too blue but i never saw this on the screen j -e4555555u90pijm 'hei905=ygb

is your avatar the plans to blow up the deathstar? cause that's already been done...

is your avatar the plans to blow up the deathstar? cause that's already been done...

it has? shit

*plans to blow up the lhc*

bought this audio interface second hand.. it's nice having control knobs on the thing rather than control software like m-audio

it' might be og but it gets the jobs done well and is just what i need. oh and the build quality is excellent

tascam us-122

post-146-1243300425_thumb.jpg

Archived