Beastie Boys - Check Your Head

The Verve - Urban Hymns(today)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
korg ms2000b.

:cool:

heh, cool

i always were under the impression that you had a huuuge studio, i dont know why

i just always pictured you playing with studio electronics Omega8's, old Oberheims, ARP's and huge modulars cabs hooked up to Neve and SSL tables, funny to hear you're enjoying that VA, have fun with it! :laughing:

korg ms2000b.

heh, cool

i always were under the impression that you had a huuuge studio, i dont know why

i just always pictured you playing with studio electronics Omega8's, old Oberheims, ARP's and huge modulars cabs hooked up to Neve and SSL tables, funny to hear you're enjoying that VA, have fun with it! :laughing:

you're pretty close to the mark..

my home studio is a lot smaller than what i have instant access and borrowing rights to.... i have access to some seriously big, heavy old and noisy analogue bitch machines.

the ms2000 has a reliability, and an instant accessibility re the patches, that you just can't get with true analogue.. it's mostly been bought as a performance instrument, you see.

no hefty modular cabs at home, but some fun analogue beasts.. (sh101, juno, rogue etc.), a pianet t, a rhodes, two nice bass guitars, a lead, a classical and a half size guitar.. a couple of circuit bent bits, a 1970's quarter inch reel machine... etc.. i could go on....

the ms2000 is convenient, and kinda phat.

korg ms2000b.

heh, cool

my home studio is a lot smaller than what i have instant access and borrowing rights to.... i have access to some seriously big, heavy old and noisy analogue bitch machines.

the ms2000 has a reliability, and an instant accessibility re the patches, that you just can't get with true analogue.. it's mostly been bought as a performance instrument, you see.

no hefty modular cabs at home, but some fun analogue beasts.. (sh101, juno, rogue etc.), a pianet t, a rhodes, two nice bass guitars, a lead, a classical and a half size guitar.. a couple of circuit bent bits, a 1970's quarter inch reel machine... etc.. i could go on....

nice man, a pianet AND a rhodes.. i see what you mean regarding the ms2000... it is indeed a very quick machine, very easy to dial up a sound you have in mind.. no fancy shit, just a vanilla VA interface... quite convenient indeed..

but you've made me curious... where do you work? :fear:

korg ms2000b.

heh, cool

nice man, a pianet AND a rhodes.. i see what you mean regarding the ms2000... it is indeed a very quick machine, very easy to dial up a sound you have in mind.. no fancy shit, just a vanilla VA interface... quite convenient indeed..

but you've made me curious... where do you work? :fear:

i'm freelance, but pretty well connected.

i'm never short of work.

ultradyne . age of discontent 12"

innerstance.beatbox . your eyes are like ufos my darling lp

nktar . truizm 12"

ko-wreck technique - ko-wrecktion remixes 12"

Philip K. Dick - A scanner darkly , Valis

You know, I just watched the trailer yesterday and I felt like getting the book after watching the trailer! Is it any good?

The book is awesome, pre-approved as good by me

Guest Lost in Ohio

3-piece Slingerland Studio King drum set and all necessary associated hardware.

then we don't spend any more money for awhiiiiiiiile.

Philip K. Dick - A scanner darkly , Valis

You know, I just watched the trailer yesterday and I felt like getting the book after watching the trailer! Is it any good?

The book is awesome, pre-approved as good by me

WEll then, perhaps I'll buy this one then

http://play.com/play247.asp?pa=sr&page=tit...OK&title=279399

• 2 weeks later...

I finally bought

Datach'i mmale and ffemale

and i preordered

Datach'i - Shock Diamonds.

My other purchase fell through, but now i am thinking of an Abeleton Live 5.0/controller combo purchase.

Guest zaphod

i bought a bibio album called "fi". i also downloaded a three disc nick drake rarities collection called "time has told me". i am enjoying the soothing sounds of the guitar.

Guest 1001 0

daniel givens . age 2lp

daniel givens . dayclear & first dark 2lp

rhythm & sounds . the versions lp

quasimoto . the unseen : instrumentals 2lp

maher shalal hash baz . blues du jour lp

perrey-kingsley . the in sound from way out [electronic pop music fof the future...] lp

and ...

SL1210MK2 ...

:excl:

one microwave flame grilled quarter pounder with cheese and one chicken and mushroom pot noodle

i will smoke a joint and eat both

fuck i'm hungry

Archived