IGNORED

Venetian Snares - Pink & Green EP

six

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Snares comes at us again with a powerful reinvented sound."

HAHAHAHAHA this shit is the same shit he's been releasing for years.

lol, I laughed when I read that too.

Only track which sounds like it might be vaguely interesting to me is the second one.

only the last track and third really did it for me, the others seemed too mediocre - i was expecting something bigger after hospitality... like the next step up from cavalcade.

VENETIAN SNARES "PINK + GREEN" EP - 2007.02.10

Venetian Snares, the OG breakcore wizard, as recently seen in the sendspace leaked "Notes on Breakcore" documentary wankfest, is back with a powerful blow to your face and midsection and the follow up to his Hospitality EP (Planet Mu). From the catchy title track opener "Pink + Green" which blends demented punk vocals with hyper-complex grooves and gut gurgling bass blasts you can just tell this is something new and exciting from producer Aaron Funk. Not to worry though the sub-rattling low-end blasts and jackhammering hardcore anthems are still here and in full effect on tracks like "sporto fucking sellout cocksuckerface" and "Husikam Rave Dojo" that revisit the days of pilled out candy raving. 15 year old K-heads will love this shit! Watmm fags will hate this shit cuz they're too sour from licking Joyrex's balls all night and listening to each other's poor attempts at trying to make their cracked vst plugs sound like BOC. This is not some crybaby n00bcore bullshit, this is rave at it's roughest like only Mr.Snares can bring it. So buy this kickin' new ep so Snares can bang up more horse with Tricky and the wicked firestarter guy from The Prodigy. Pink + Green comes out on March 29, 2007. Vinyl 12" available on Planet Mu. Stay tuned for pre-orders starting at the end of February! Tracklisting and audio clips up now on the releases page. Cover art for "Pink + Green" by Arnold Steiner aka AS1 Projects coming soon

Now that's a LOL right there!

Watmm fags will hate this shit cuz they're too sour from licking Joyrex's balls all night and listening to each other's poor attempts at trying to make their cracked vst plugs sound like BOC.

still that is a messed up thing to say being that sublight has a pretty decent fan base from watmm (not me though).

Hmmm... Samples sound interesting. I guess it reminds me a little bit of other sublight snares. Winnipeg is one of my favs!

same here, i think his harder noiser stuff is top tier. I prefer meathole and winnipeg over hospitality or the other new one.

Archived