IGNORED

From One Source All Things Depend

Guest loga (xn) = n loga x

Does anyone know, or know how to find out, if the 'Geogaddi' (Japanese edition CD) listed on the HMV.co.jp website, contains the track 'From One Source All Things Depend' because it's not listed, but it is the Japanese

edition on the 'Beat Records' label. >>

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail.asp?sku=240926

If anyone could tell me or find out for me I would be very, very greatful.

I've already tried e-mailing HMV, but no reply

The e-mail I sent is below.

Hi, I’m a huge ‘Boards of Canada’ fan and I would like to buy a copy of this Geogaddi (Japanese edition CD) but I was of the understanding that the Japanese edition of the album included a 24th bonus track 'From One Source All Things Depend'. Is it just not labeled on the website and the track is on the CD? or do you not have the CD with the bonus track?

I am also going to purchase another ‘Boards of Canada’ album from you ‘The Campfire Headphase’ (Japanese edition CD) because that has listed on your website the Japanese bonus track ‘Macquarie Ridge’ and I’d rather purchase them together. Also if you have either of these Japanese edition’s on vinyl I’d like to buy them in addition to the CD’s.

Your help with this matter will be greatly, greatly appreciated, thank you very much.

Dan Fisher

p.s. If you can’t find the answers to my questions, would you please let me know. Thanks again.

you'd better download it on soulseek

I don't know what soulseek is, or how to do that.

I'm not what you would call 'skilled' on any form of computer

(unless it's a calculator, or Reason3)

Thank's for replying though.

Seriously you need soulseek... its a BOC fans wet dream!

Boc Maxima, A Few Old Tunes Vol.1, A Few Old Tunes Vol.2, Old Tunes Vol.1... Plus a shitload of live appearances, all there for the taking. :arrr:

How DARE you not post this in the proper subforum

er ok sorry.

Is that legal? I don't think I'll do that, I want to have the original CD/Vinyl.

I have got pretty much everything possible by 'Boards of Canada'

Oblviously not things like 'Catalogue 3' or 'Play by Numbers'

Actually, I just thought, would soulseek have, rare stuff on it like 'Hooper Bay' or 'Acid Memories' etc.

Or (I'm aware this has probably been asked 999 times by 999 people) anyone know where to get originals, I can pay VERY well for them.

It's not legal no, but really if it's not been commercially released in this country no one will blame you for downloading it... and the subforum thing was just a joke mate, but this will probably get moved :grin:

I reckon that if it's the Japanese edition it'll probably be on there but don't quote me on that, to be honest I just downloaded the extra track

Seriously you need soulseek... its a BOC fans wet dream!

Boc Maxima, A Few Old Tunes Vol.1, A Few Old Tunes Vol.2, Old Tunes Vol.1... Plus a shitload of live appearances, all there for the taking. :arrr:

OH MY GOD :w00t:

I reckon that if it's the Japanese edition it'll probably be on there but don't quote me on that, to be honest I just downloaded the extra track

I rekon your right, I'm going to go ahead and by it anyway.

loga (xn) = n loga x... did you get the pm i just sent you?

I got it, I sent you one back but I might have done something wrong. Did you get it?

you cant get hooper bay, play by numbers or acid memories, any hooper bay on slsk is fake, theres lots of fakes about

Are they worth listening to? I mean pressumably, to be a fake BoC track it needs to sound like Boc? How can you be sure that the Hooper Bay tracks are fake?

you cant get hooper bay, play by numbers or acid memories, any hooper bay on slsk is fake, theres lots of fakes about

Are they worth listening to? I mean pressumably, to be a fake BoC track it needs to sound like Boc? How can you be sure that the Hooper Bay tracks are fake?

download them, you will see

plus track durations dont match with the real ones.

ARRGGHH

I thought I'd go ahead and buy both anyway, and now when I try go to the checkout I get-

"ERROR This order includes embargoed item(s)"

awww I wanem! I wanem! I wanem!

anyone know what to do?

what the hell are you trying to buy?

Look at my first post.

Geogaddi and The Campfire Headphase (Japanese Versions)

I bought the Japanese version of TCH from amazon.co.jp and didn't have any problems. It's definitely worth it by the way - the bonus track is one of the best ones.

I noticed the Geaogaddi bonus track isn't listed as well but if you make sure you get the one on the Beat Records label I reckon you'll be OK.

I bought the Japanese version of TCH from amazon.co.jp and didn't have any problems. It's definitely worth it by the way - the bonus track is one of the best ones.

I noticed the Geaogaddi bonus track isn't listed as well but if you make sure you get the one on the Beat Records label I reckon you'll be OK.

All I can find is US imports on amazon.co.jp :cry2:

Guest contrapunctus

If you want a quick easy and cheap download of From one source/Old tunes vol2/ Boc Maxima/ check out these sites, mp3spy.ru/en/, mp3search.ru. I know they're russian, and you might be wary of having your credit card # ripped off or stolen, but I've had no problems with them and can't think of anyone who has. Each song is only 10 cents to download.

If you want a quick easy and cheap download of From one source/Old tunes vol2/ Boc Maxima/ check out these sites, mp3spy.ru/en/, mp3search.ru. I know they're russian, and you might be wary of having your credit card # ripped off or stolen, but I've had no problems with them and can't think of anyone who has. Each song is only 10 cents to download.

Thanks, I don't have t'internet at home though, and I can't really download music at work.

I'll have to live without. :cry:

Guest BunnyRabbit
ARRGGHH

I thought I'd go ahead and buy both anyway, and now when I try go to the checkout I get-

"ERROR This order includes embargoed item(s)"

awww I wanem! I wanem! I wanem!

anyone know what to do?

I bought TCH from HMV.jp and got the exact same problem trying to get Geogaddi. No idea what's going there.

It worth every penny of the time you spend getting SLSK working to get hold of the unreleased stuff.

so now you're not only advocating taking money out of boc's pocket ny illegaly downloading, you're actually encouraging someone to pay an uninvolved third party to do so.

way to support your favourite artists.

if you do end up getting your credit card used to book foreign holidays by someone else, maybe then you'll have an inkling of waht it must feel like to put four years work into something, package it etc and then have lots of spoiled children paying someone completely unconnected so that they can have the products of your work verey cheaply.

ie being stolen from.

Archived