IGNORED

From One Source All Things Depend

Guest loga (xn) = n loga x

Guest contrapunctus

If you want a quick easy and cheap download of From one source/Old tunes vol2/ Boc Maxima/ check out these sites, mp3spy.ru/en/, mp3search.ru. I know they're russian, and you might be wary of having your credit card # ripped off or stolen, but I've had no problems with them and can't think of anyone who has. Each song is only 10 cents to download.

so now you're not only advocating taking money out of boc's pocket ny illegaly downloading, you're actually encouraging someone to pay an uninvolved third party to do so.

way to support your favourite artists.

if you do end up getting your credit card used to book foreign holidays by someone else, maybe then you'll have an inkling of waht it must feel like to put four years work into something, package it etc and then have lots of spoiled children paying someone completely unconnected so that they can have the products of your work verey cheaply.

ie being stolen from.

Wow, nice guilt trip, lets all shed a tear for the terrible plight of the exploited artist. C'mon man, I've handed out my money for every BOC release like some hypmotized subject of theirs, and if they'd bother to release the music I mentioned I'd buy those as well. Wipe your eyes, they're doing just fine.

ARRGGHH

I thought I'd go ahead and buy both anyway, and now when I try go to the checkout I get-

"ERROR This order includes embargoed item(s)"

awww I wanem! I wanem! I wanem!

anyone know what to do?

I bought TCH from HMV.jp and got the exact same problem trying to get Geogaddi. No idea what's going there.

If I EVER get a reply, I'll let you know what the promlem is/was.

But you have just pointed out that I can still get TCH, I didn't know the problem was with the Geogaddi CD.

:embrassed:

:boc:

It's not legal no, but really if it's not been commercially released in this country no one will blame you for downloading it...

This is a fair point! I'm not sure if I agree with people sitting down and spending all their free time getting as much free music as they possibly can.

But if you REALLY like something, that your looking for, and don't just want it because it's there, then that's fine in my eyes. not legal, no, but so are alot of things that should be legal. And the artist, if they're big enough for lots of people to be 'illegaly' downloading thier tracks, they can't be doing too badly anyway. Surley in the case of BoC it's understandable? Who wouldn't fucking kill for an original copy of Hooper Bay etc? But with whatever download thingy (I don't really understand cos I don't do it) you don't have to kill. (See it's actually saving lives)

:snares: < Is it just me or does Venetian Snares look remarkably like that Christmas bloke?

Archived