IGNORED

Polygon Window

Guest môak

Guest Weakling
is the qouth cd single really worth $$$$ or is this a watmm funny?

Well ... I bought mine on eBay for $10 ... but then again ... that was the 4 track version ... not the "rare" 5 track one ... which I have seen for prices between $20 and $50 ... so uhm yeah

Guest AlexPallas

so basically they're rereleasing the quoth single while RDJ still has another album of polygon window material still unreleased! i'll be disappointed if any of you actually buys this shit.

Guest Thisket

I remember getting this CD from a seller on amazon for like, $4 sealed and stickered and all that jazz. I guess that's my one good luck buy.

so basically they're rereleasing the quoth single while RDJ still has another album of polygon window material still unreleased! i'll be disappointed if any of you actually buys this shit.

Theres another album of polygon window material! Holy shit. This goes to the top of my list of what I want to hear thats unreleased of his I think.

Yeah those were both great tracks. It almost sounds like that album got the help of a professional studio engineer or something. They are very clear tracks, and very accessable. I never get tired of that album.

Archived