IGNORED

Beak - Bishop Whitney EP

Fred McGriff

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first review on first hearing

production./quality wise its great

im not too much of a fan of constant glitchy beats, though some of the textures are quite wicked.

my favourite is Texas manners & Buggy ride, it has some nice acoustic guitar lines in it, and the glitchy drums arnt as "harsh" as the other beats

i guess im tired, but im liking the more gentle tracks alot more then the spazed out glitch ones.. though when im in the propper mood i'd probally go mental in a dustbin to some of the more heavier tracks!

good effort

7/5

1/5

(ps THIS IS A JOKE I AM NOT THE ONE WHO GAVE YOUR TRACK 1/5 IN THE JUKEBOX SO CHILLAX FFS)

AW did you notice in my avator... thats a hell of a tom.clap.tamborine.cowbell.tom.tom.snare.kickdrum.ride.crash rush at ONLY 36bpm... beat that!

Guest analogue wings
1/5

(ps THIS IS A JOKE I AM NOT THE ONE WHO GAVE YOUR TRACK 1/5 IN THE JUKEBOX SO CHILLAX FFS)

AW did you notice in my avator... thats a hell of a tom.clap.tamborine.cowbell.tom.tom.snare.kickdrum.ride.crash rush at ONLY 36bpm... beat that!

i review your avatar later

i know i'm going to love this.

ps i wish this was on cd, or something. i don't know.

i got to thinking how i'm sorta a bit sick of net releases, even though there is good stuff to be found, but i'm sorta sick of cd's, too.

i want beak on vinyl :embrassed:

just listened to the two songs i hadnt heard yet, texas and cakes. i think those two are my favorites, saying nothing bad about the other 3 because i loved essines hair and buggy ride and i gave you 4 oranges for context. i will listen to this ep in order and post later.

was texas on your demo? thats a smooth track. yeah i think that one is my favorite

Archived