IGNORED

New album on Mu!

Solo Strike

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, it's Syntheme....

i don't reckon the Mu-Ziq album'll be much different to Billious Paths. Bet it's got Gabba kicks spattered all over it and some whrily about synths and some amen breaks.

Boo.

no it'll be brilliant.

dayum...

new ceephax on mu and other labels, a new chevron LP!! a new shitmat LP!!!!!!! a new vibert LP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND NEW APHEX THIS YEAR

*explodes*

sdfjkfs

fdff

fdg

Im so scared that this is going to be a shit Snares ripoff. Mike has been such a gay fanboy for Snares as of late that I really fear that it's just going to be regurgitated breakcore nonsense. Please Mike, don't let me down.

I always thought Bilious Paths headed into that territory. I reckon it'll be dubstep and jungle.

Im so scared that this is going to be a shit Snares ripoff. Mike has been such a gay fanboy for Snares as of late that I really fear that it's just going to be regurgitated breakcore nonsense. Please Mike, don't let me down.

I always thought Bilious Paths headed into that territory. I reckon it'll be dubstep and jungle.

Yah, it certainly leaned that way, but some of the melodies were still there, and the beats weren't a complete Snares ripoff. Im worried this is going to be an all out Snares fellate-o-thon

• 1 month later...

Archived