IGNORED

New album on Mu!

Solo Strike

listening to Prongh Seemness now... the beginning isn't really inspiring me... sounds like a kid who just downloaded FL Studio really...this opening loop is really boring and goes on for way too long...the timbre of the vocal/synthy thing at 1:45 is awesome. really sneaks in on you..

is it a bad sign that I felt compelled to review this like an EKT'ers track? :(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I don't really know genres but it sounds way better on speakers, especially the first one on there. I always associated that kind of beat with what I thought was dubstep. That swing and tempo. I do actually want to hear the rest of it, I retract what I said. The new vibert I'd like to hear more of as well man, that shit was pretty dope

Guest Mrs Jynx
The Strawberry Fields track is lovely, some very unusual note sequences in there that somehow work despite being quite jarring

YES!! This is my favourite of the four - been listening to it non stop today!

wow these tracks are giving me some serious IDM wood.

hear that thumping? that ain't your bass bins, that's me rod knocking the table up and down.

Guest Dr of Quantization

Thanks for the link. He is getting back to making simple yet effective tracks. I have to grab this one up... even if it gets delayed 9 times this year...

Guest psy-sci

is that a new fashion statement

those yellow gloves with the fingertips cuttoff and long fingernails

all the electronic music kids will be wearing them

Guest Gardenia
despite my comments on the girl thing, that cover screams "venetian snares". oh dear

Or Otto Von Shirach.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uncle traveling matt

might be this guy. he's done stuff for both otto von schirach and vsnares as well as many other artists. can't confirm if he did this one though. really amazing artwork if you ask me. looking forward to picking this one up.

Archived