IGNORED

battles - mirrored

taphead

yeah I know I know you guys all hate battles. And I know you all hate pitchfork. But listen to this stream of a track on the new album!

http://pitchforkmedia.com/page/forkcast/41..._Premiere_Battl

I like battles old stuff but this just fucking murders everything they've ever done, I'd say. I think this will get some of you haters psyched too.

I bet when the album leaks that people will say that atlas is the best track on the album by far, tho there's still some good stuff on there that sounds more like older battles stuff, but it definently hasn't leaked yet.

Guest Glass Plate

they're coming close to me, but it's a 18+ show, and it's on a school night =/ damn I wish I was older.

Guest mushroom

If a link didn't show up in my PM box to the leaked album or means to get it, I would be very appreciative of that person for not doing that, because Soulseek isn't turning up really shitty results for it.

*wink wink*

EDIT: Thanks person, for not doing that!

fuck yeah! i'm definitely getting this when it's out. the whole album just makes me want to dance, which is unusual for anything associated with 'post-rock'.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ron Manager

very strong album ... pitchfork are creaming themselves over the band as well, can easily see why

Archived