IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

jundx?

sounds good to me.........

and so does this track.....

and thanks for agreeing with me Edgey because I was starting to think I was going insane due to all of the hatred I was getting for stating something obvious to myself..........

I think we might need some Bass Clef next!

yeah, newer Darqwan is tons better than first Darqwan.........

where's the MRK1 or Starkey Soapscum???

bring the fiyah!

I dig this track man, but I think this is what most people don't like about Grime, bit of an early nineties Vanilla Ice sound, the music doesn't though, rhyming is such a hard thing to get right.......

I personally like the Virus Syndicate lp more than any of the vocal tracks off of One Way, and the track Neva, that someone in here said embarrassed them because it so bad....

it isn't anything but badass!

bring it harder!

We have to contribute to the downfall of the music industry!

but planet-mu artists make like a dollar per cd, so they would most definately have to play live in order to make any money, the only folk that make money off of cd's are the big labels, companies that print the cd's and the folks that resell them at used cd stores....NOT THE TALENTED INDEPENDENT ARTISTS THAT ARE BETTER THAN THE SHIT POPULAR ONES!

so play live and sell shirts and distribute your own cd's if you want to make money, but come to this thread if you want to hear amazing new music, where the folks do play live to make money, and probably want their music to be heard by more people than just the ones who shop at Best Buy or HMV..............

Guest analogue wings
I dig this track man, but I think this is what most people don't like about Grime, bit of an early nineties Vanilla Ice sound, the music doesn't though, rhyming is such a hard thing to get right.......

Meh. It's hardly Rakim, but I don't really give a fuck what the MC is on about. The track is good and the mere fact that there is a human being rhyming on it gives it vastly more energy and life IMO.

I dig the hell out of some Mark One or MRK 1, just most of the rhyming on One Way doesn't do it for me, I enjoy the Virus lp much more.......imo

yes give it up for the, Bass Clef!

and Armour!

only hear this one track of his and I want more!

Akkad

Guest we_kill_soapscum

HERE YOU GO SOME RECENT FAVS

grrr everything = too big

i was gonna upload

monkey steak - dirty madge

grimelock crew - shaolin

PM me for these tracks!

skream live on rinse fm

or

http://whats-your.name/here/stella28f7.mp3

proper pirate radio an ting

lovely subby stuff, including a dub of joanna newsom's 'the book of right on' OH YES (bout 6:40 in)

Edited by kaini

what the fuck is dubstep? someone please summarise this thread.

ive been getting the 'yeah, dubstep's where its at' chat from many of the distributors ive been talking to lately..

and i just nodded and agreed.

Guest maantecaaa!!!
dubstep is grime w/out mc-ing or something.

it's dub without the soul and drum and bass nearly without anything interesting. would be great for video game background music. mostly.

dubstep is Loefah, Digital Mystikz, Toasty Boy, Vex'd, Skream, Benga, Emalkay, Distance, Pinch, Random Trio, Scuba, Search and Destroy, Slaughter Mob.......

and much more......

check those guys out ~ism...

Akkad