IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

Coki's a legend. He gets a lot of flak for his recent stuff but those tunes he made back in the day were mind blowing and I wasn't even around for it. Nobody can take that from him.

hearing this for the first time is a highlight of my life honestly

yeah, fuck the haters, roots dubstep is awesome. So many great tracks and artists......this Toasty track is reminding me how great he is. Knowledge!

I've been rediscovering Loefah lately. can't believe some of it's more than 10 years old now.

Yeah it's 10 years since the prime era of dubstep, kind of crazy

2007 was when I was first hearing of it, via Children of Men soundtrack and a mention of it on dj /ruptures old blog

pretty sure this was the first tune I heard of the genre:

not a classic dubsteps, but I come back to MBM - A.C.I.D every now and then to get lost in it completely

you need a good system to appreciate the record tho

Edited by Mag

Oh and how I hate those stupid ragga jagga vocals all over the place! it's my most hated things in all musics ever, it almost ruined the genre for me cause in early dubstep they were everywhere, thank god those days are over.

There, I already feel better.

• 2 months later...