IGNORED

LUDD's 3 trk DEAF ep / 4 minutes (NSFW)

perunamuusi

3 tracks about a minute in length

inspired by fred's experimental shit (made without listening to in about 2 hours)

i wish i'd thought of this years ago...making music ic so much more fun with the sound turned off

deaf 1

deaf 2

deaf 3

deaf.JPG

NOW AVAILABLE AS AN AWESOME .ZIP FILE HERE

that cover is ace too. we should do a split ep or something, and never even hear it, not even after it's released and praised and we get a record deal. not even after our first hard copy album. then we start touring, and we mix live from inside a sound proof chamber, and never hear the music we've made.

Guest yan_g
that cover is ace too. we should do a split ep or something, and never even hear it, not even after it's released and praised and we get a record deal. not even after our first hard copy album. then we start touring, and we mix live from inside a sound proof chamber, and never hear the music we've made.

LOL

Track 3's by far the best.

All pretty good though apart from over use of the Glitch VST on track 2. I've decided never to use it again as it's really obvious and sounds crap.

Anyway, that's a different topic...

Nice work - go play a deaf rave!

Track 3's by far the best.

All pretty good though apart from over use of the Glitch VST on track 2. I've decided never to use it again as it's really obvious and sounds crap.

Anyway, that's a different topic...

Nice work - go play a deaf rave!

to tell the truth, this is the first and last time i've ever used Glitch.vst.

i am in total agreement that it is a box of shit

that takes all the fun and creativity out of production by injecting random glitch for glitch's sake

however as this experiment was partly guided by chance i thought it would be allowed on this occasion

i think it's interesting how the "tape stop" and reverse bits that (to my ears) sound the best on trk 2 were done manually and deaf in soundforge.

(i just pretty much wrote all this on xlt chin bwoy)

cheers for listening

yeah, it's much better on track 2 - i can imagine all "proper" electronic music artists absolutely hating the Glitch VST too - especially Aphex. much more satisfying programming your own tape stops etc as you say...

i got into it for about a week, then realised it sounds rubbish and you can tell a mile off when someone's used it on a tune (I heard a Fah tune with it and was severely disappointed)....and it's crap anyway, doesn't even sound good - just sounds like your computer's gone wrong.

i really like the composing deaf idea though....gonna try that one tonight...cheers!

track 3 is the wickidest little riff. i love it. seriously gives a lot of the acid type stuff on here a run for the money. i'm gonna try to make another deaf track today.

cheers freddo ...i think i'll go and load up deaf 3 and have a tinker with it right now

Archived