IGNORED

Björk- Volta

Guest jim

Musical innovator Björk releases her next studio album ‘Volta’ on May 7th 2007.

‘Volta’ is Björk's sixth studio album and follows the release of ‘Medúlla’ in 2004.

Featuring ten brand new and original tracks ‘Volta’ is entirely written and produced by Björk.

http://bjork.com/

collaborators look a bit suspect but who knows

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest endangered betche
Other artists that feature on ‘Volta’ include electronic pioneer Mark Bell of LFO ... and Konono No1 the experimental band from The Congo who won a BBC World Music Award in 2006.

Those sound better.

Bjork will be Bjork; it'll be weird and unlistenable in parts and catchy all in the same song.

Guest Yes/No/Black/White/

oh dang. hearing that timbaland will be in there kind of turned me off. i can't wait to see how this album and collaborations turn out.

you're taking the piss right?

chris corsano! brian chippendale! timbaland! :omg:

you're taking the piss right?

chris corsano! brian chippendale! timbaland! :omg:

lol, Bjork's been reading Wire too much "Ooh, this noise rock seems to be all the rage, need to get some of that!".

I agree, this could be pretty good or a complete clusterfuck...

Exquissssite. I should give Medulla another listen. I think I've heard it less than ten times since I bought it when it first came out. Vespertine and Homogenic are still two of my favorite albums. This year is proving to be an excellent year for new music.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived