IGNORED

Malevolent Presence by phasic

Guest ╒╩╦═╬╧╪╣

Malevolent Presence

This track is for a compilation on Hippocamp.net on the theme of hauntings, and I decided to record my contribution live at a gig last weekend. I ended the set with this one.

Good stuff. I particulary like the sound of the drums. You develop the song with a couple of different things, but that makes it sound a little unfocused and random at times. It could flow a little better is what I'm saying.

i like the width of the production... its dialed like my arms up in a ( Y ) shape... the organic atmosphere is what i wanted to listen to the most ...

Guest Chimp Logic

After listening to this a couple of times it really settles in for me.

Very interesting textures and layers you develop throughout this piece.

It kept me interested and wanting to have heard the rest of the set. Nice work.

Any other tracks going to be made available?

Cheers

Hey, thanks for the feedback folks.

You develop the song with a couple of different things, but that makes it sound a little unfocused and random at times. It could flow a little better is what I'm saying.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I could have stretched it out longer, but I was running out of time for my set, so I had to try and condense the track on the fly. Some elements of it were random too, as I made a couple of mistakes during the session.

Any other tracks going to be made available?

Cheers

I think the whole set (or a large part of it) will be going online at some point, probably at STFUMusic.org

Cheers all,

Phasic.

really loved the first 10 seconds. In fact I like all the way up to like 1:20, and then those drums,...it's just, the rhythm never really changes after that. I do admit I had to listen to it 3 times because the sounds were so good, but after a while it just didn't go anywhere. But hey it was live, so good job.

Yeah, the drums and the atmospheric sounds work very well together. It moves along very nicely. Doesn't stay in one spot for too long, so it kept me interested. The quality is pretty good for live, too.

Nice work, indeed.

cool track phasic, B)

the live gig was class too, i only recognised a couple of tracks, (dont know the names, 4 and 5 from mss i think)

hey phasic im listenin 2 this shiat rite now, quite cool, sounds a little ruff...

i want some more liek thiz hc143_04_strange_communications_part_4_by_phasic_vbr.mp3

do u have some moer?!??!?

gimmy soem more gimmy soem moer

cool track phasic, B)

the live gig was class too, i only recognised a couple of tracks, (dont know the names, 4 and 5 from mss i think)

Hey, did you come and say hello? I can't remember, got drunk very soon after my set!

hey phasic im listenin 2 this shiat rite now, quite cool, sounds a little ruff...

i want some more liek thiz hc143_04_strange_communications_part_4_by_phasic_vbr.mp3

do u have some moer?!??!?

gimmy soem more gimmy soem moer

lol! Am working on some more stuff like that...

lol! Am working on some more stuff like that...

seriously man, ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKZ OF ALL TIME!!!

iz it just an amen, or more breakz, and where did u sekuence it??!??!

cheers! :)

you mean Stange Comms. Pt 4? It's a bit of amen, and a few other breaks layered on top, then all chopped up into single hits and resequenced in Renoise.

Archived