IGNORED

two lone swordsmen - wrong meeting

Guest Ivo

Guest Yes/No/Black/White/
fuck this shit, they've gone totally indie/alt rock with this one, just with some production/electronic tricks..2 tracks in and i already want to delete it.

hahhaha! i had a feeling about this.

:cry:

They used to be one of my favorite groups with their early releases but the last one was a big shit fest. The track I heard off of this one sounded in the same vein.

well, I think it is a Bill Hicks reference, "Sorry, wrong meeting, that one is down by the docks later tonight."

and "From the Double Dong" is something I consider close to my groin and I love to fuck this album......

You guys are afraid to get your dong on!

Fuck a pig!

Guest feta lol

a virus with shoes was SPECTACULAR!

double gone chapel would be alright if there was no singing. whoevers singing on that shit needs to shut up. complete shit.

double gone chapel would be alright if there was no singing. whoevers singing on that shit needs to shut up. complete shit.

Unfortunately the new one has singing on every track. And yeah, A Virus With Shoes is my favorite as well, with Stay Down as a close second.

Guest awkwardsilence
And yeah, A Virus With Shoes is my favorite as well, with Stay Down as a close second.

+ A Bag of Blue Sparks

Guest Ron Manager

a bag of blue sparks is so good! much respect also for sabres of paradise. they have some tunage as well

• 4 weeks later...

that was weatherall singing, and unfortunately he's back to off-key on this one. i like their dub-rock sound, but the rockabilly tracks blow shemale.

Archived