IGNORED

LP5 is out of order

easterlingman

press play

Acroyear2

eject cd

Are you nuts? LP5 is an awesome album. Rae, 777, Corc....

I dont know though, ive always thought the transitions were ok, i listened to acroyear2 and then under boac, sounds good like that too. But i wouldnt change any of the others.

LP5 could do without Melve and Caliper Remote. They do nothing for me and they're only short anyway.

interesting observation though æsty, did you have it on random when you heard it?

LP5 could do without Melve and Caliper Remote. They do nothing for me and they're only short anyway.

I dont know, I really like Melve. I kind of wish ae would do some more of that. I mean, its not as good as any of the drukqs prepared piano pieces but I like it as an introduction to another song. Same with Calipher remote, sets you up for Arch Carrier, which is awesome.

If I had to suggest one album to an ae newbie it would probably be LP5

Guest Morgan Dunn

i dont like theories about albums being made out of order and backwards and all that jazz. they artists make them that way for one reason or another...i respect the flow that the artist chooses, no questions asked

indeed.. but artists are tricky. we well know that creative output tends to manifest in multi-faceted and hidden forms, and it is our job as listeners to unravel those knots in order to appeciate them fully.

• 12 years later...

Archived