IGNORED

Improvised Live Jamming

Guest Weird Al

Guest brianellis

This is me on electronics, guitar, and organ jamming live with a harpist and a drummer. These songs are all completely improvised and there is no post production.

Black Sailing

Hospital Blues

Raindrop Sidewalk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yan_g of course!

i like the sound very much but i'd like the drummer to listen to a metronome while playing. really extremely annoying. other than that it's good++

Guest brianellis
i like the sound very much but i'd like the drummer to listen to a metronome while playing. really extremely annoying. other than that it's good++

yeah i hear you on the drumming.. it was only our 2nd time practicing, and the first time playing with loops etc... next time i'm gonna set up some headphones for him to make it easier for him to not get lost in the mix of things... thanks!

they was dug. as yan said, the drummer drifting a little snags the ear, but as this is an issue to be redressed, it becomes a non. on the first track, the panning is a bit to far to the right too, but again... first jam etc etc

it reminded me of spiritualised a little bit, but i guess if you're using a slow tempo and including guitar, organ and subtle drumming that's an easy link to make.

do you intend to keep it improv etc, or will you bring it into a studio and mess with it later on?

very promising man. :)

Archived