IGNORED

fuck, someone better listen

Guest Eggylips

Guest grasshopper

anyway, it was cum times while making no joke, well perhaps once

!!

it all eveloves along the melody, like if you get it!

gets wicked at end!!!

and is 17 misn long, but well rewarded

song

merry christmas

*give it a while to upload as only about 20% in to upload when posted!"*

was that a windows sound in the very beginning? must say I wasnt expecting it to start out all fast drums and whatnot. quite cool tho, and when the really fucked drum texture deal comes in around the 50 second mark, gives me high hopes for where exactly this is gonna go in the next 16 minutes. i'm not gonna puss out and skip around or anything, im going through the whole thing. this is just developing into something really cool, but I'm beginning to wonder about that synth. I think maybe its too bright sounding for these drums. ok I like that the drums are dying down a bit now. the melody is fairly dynamic in its rhythm and everything, but I dunno, I think if the melody was comprised of an assortment of layered timbres that had some sort of dynamic interplay on a level close to the drums this would be some amazing shit. I really like what's happening with the drums and the melody being played is carrying itself for the duration, but the melody just feels a bit too consistant for me. I dunno, perhaps what I'm thinking of would infact be too tiring or difficult to listen to for 17 minutes. this is in fact quite easy to make it thru, the melody isnt even grating on me or anything. I could not pull that off for a 17 minute track without changing it completely, so my hats off to you there. I have nothing against the progression of the entire thing, it really truly does pay off at the end. but man, if that melody was comprised of a wide assortment of varied patches, this would be up there with max tundra's children at play as far as really long epic electronic tracks that are fucking awesome in my book.

Archived