IGNORED

Eeeeeeease UP!

Guest boki

Rediscovered this track this week - what a fewkin' belter! That bit just over 4 minutes into the regular version when the slow gabba kicks come in...fuckyeah!

• 3 weeks later...
Rediscovered this track this week - what a fewkin' belter! That bit just over 4 minutes into the regular version when the slow gabba kicks come in...fuckyeah!

Yeah I dig it. It rocks. Wasn't keen on it at first but its definitely a grower! :shade:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

didnt like it alot; didnt hate it either. the break-programming is kinda sloppy and rhytmically it isnt really exciting but the melodies are wicked and those low, heavy gabba-kicks are pounding too,

• 12 years later...

discovered this EP just the other day, absolute top notch jungle

the V.I.P. mix seems very inspired by tundra 4 to me. 12 minutes with many peaks and valleys of energy, haunting chords, and the huge build up to the end. he's said squarepusher was an influence on some tracks before (hasty boom alert) so it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case as well, considering it was released around the same time frame. fantastic track either way, love those pads at the end  :mu-ziq:

Archived