IGNORED

New collaboration track

Guest DNBJerk is for real life

Guest DrumNBassJerk

CLICK

Me on 'vocals' and drum programming. It's a rough unmastered edit. It's me jammin with my friend Nate who is simply amazing. Tell me what you think.

i was actually expecting a bit of the breakcore violence, caught me off guard with this one. do you use your vocals on tracks often? I skipped over what you wrote initially and didn't even realize there were vocals there, they were quite well implemented into the whole track. the synth organ deal, I wasn't so sure at first with how for lack of a better word I can think of "synthy", but as the song progressed it really made sense, it was mixed well and had just the right presence. the whole thing was really well mixed, I had to take my headphones off because I thought those drums that are panned hard right were coming from outside my room (of course I am quite high right now, but still). it didnt feel like it ended to me though. I think it could and should be longer. but yeah, nice tune.

Guest DrumNBassJerk
i was actually expecting a bit of the breakcore violence, caught me off guard with this one. do you use your vocals on tracks often? I skipped over what you wrote initially and didn't even realize there were vocals there, they were quite well implemented into the whole track. the synth organ deal, I wasn't so sure at first with how for lack of a better word I can think of "synthy", but as the song progressed it really made sense, it was mixed well and had just the right presence. the whole thing was really well mixed, I had to take my headphones off because I thought those drums that are panned hard right were coming from outside my room (of course I am quite high right now, but still). it didnt feel like it ended to me though. I think it could and should be longer. but yeah, nice tune.

The only 'electronic' instrument in this whole mix was the drums.

We used a hand full of change on the 4th beat of (almost) every measure.

Recorded through a Fostex 8 channel (i think).

And it's basically an unfinished track, you can hear a snippett at the end too that i didnt take out

Archived