IGNORED

Meat Beat Manifesto - Split 2xCD

from brainwashed.com: "Look for a new online only split 2 CD set of early material from Perennial Divide and Meat Beat Manifesto! More details early in the New Year!"

Guest AlexPallas

the perrenial divide material isnt worth a nickel, better off with cabaret voltaire since thats what it apparently imitates.

this 2xCD is separate from a new album that they say may be out in summer.

i got to see Jack & Co. twice this last time 'round which was really great as they hadn't toured since '98 or Actual Sounds & Voices or something. once @ House of Blues Hollywood and once @ The Knitting Factory.

this 2xCD is separate from a new album that they say may be out in summer.

i got to see Jack & Co. twice this last time 'round which was really great as they hadn't toured since '98 or Actual Sounds & Voices or something. once @ House of Blues Hollywood and once @ The Knitting Factory.

I was at the House of Blues show-

i forgot to mention this to anybody but i was having a conversation with Ken of 8 frozen modules and he randomly mentioned that he has long been sitting on a jack dangers / 8fm collaboration album that planet-mu doesnt want to release. i cannot fucking wait to hear that

i forgot to mention this to anybody but i was having a conversation with Ken of 8 frozen modules and he randomly mentioned that he has long been sitting on a jack dangers / 8fm collaboration album that planet-mu doesnt want to release. i cannot fucking wait to hear that

Didn't the two do a dub release together a year or so ago ?

Didn't the two do a dub release together a year or so ago ?

if they did i would very much like to hear it

• 1 month later...

Archived