IGNORED

ISS:SA

Guest dugbert

While he didn't outright deny it, Sean's response to a question about it in the AAA seems to say it is not Sean's solo album

sean said that one gescom release was entirely his work. when interviewer asked was it perhaps issa:sa sean confirmed (by nodding affaik iirc)

Edited by xox

While he didn't outright deny it, Sean's response to a question about it in the AAA seems to say it is not Sean's solo album

sean said that one gescom release was entirely his work. when interviewer asked was it perhaps issa:sa sean confirmed (by nodding affaik iirc)

Yea I've read that too

It's written in the comments of the dialogs page about the album

I'm just saying Sean appeared to dismiss this idea in the AAA

Yea I've read that too

It's written in the comments of the dialogs page about the album

I'm just saying Sean appeared to dismiss this idea in the AAA

if that's the case i'm gonna officially respect his dismissal but still... it kind of sounds like something sean could have done to me ;)

Found it

It depends how you interpret what he is saying

Quote is messed up since the thread was locked

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/81109-aaa-ask-autechre-anything-sean-and-rob-on-watmm/?p=2084899

rekosn, on 03 Nov 2013 - 3:03 PM, said:snapback.png

bit of a daring question:

ISS Sean Alone ?

do people actually think it means that?

eew

Edited by fizzkinz

megamix is my favorite gescom track. never gets old.

i love the title track massively too. that beat is so slick, and the ending is one of their longest ambient fadeouts ever, but it works great with those synths and the subtle wash of white noise. really meditative. then tangle comes along and blasts you out of the trance.

great album :)

Sent from hell using fire

• 6 years later...

Been revisiting ISS:SA these last couple of days. The track itself is so damn funky, even with an ominous tone. And I love that FM. My only complaint is that the outro pads drag on for too long.

And of course Slow Acid still slaps. Plus I forgot how much of a banger Tangle Ill was. I love the Cfern-style cadence of the synthetic taiko drums.

Edited by ambermonke
  • Like 4

I had the melodies from Tangle Ill stuck in my head yesterday. hadn't listened to it in like, a year maybe? so it took me a minute to remember what track I was thinking of. then listened to the whole EP and had a nice good time.

• Like 2