IGNORED

untitled synth/electro

impakt

Guest Chimp Logic

Man there is a ton of goodness here.

You've got some great moods working in these sci-fi tracks. And when you drop the beats, dizamn. Cooked my ears up nice and tight! Great stuff.

I'm going to have to spend a great deal more time digesting all of this material.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good output.

Peace

This is sweet jams. I posted something to that effect on zilty and it's down now. Maybe I can kill this server too by commenting on your tracks!

I hear what sounds like tape hiss in the background which adds to the retroscifi atmosphere and is nice. Did you record it out to tape to get some natural electromagnetic saturation/compression/warmth?

Guest disco_epilepsy

track 1 is pretty good, i like how the random synth in the background sort of builds up throughout the track

track 2 has really awesome drums (the rest of it is pretty good too but the drums are just that good) i don't like the 303 near the end though, i can't tell why but it doesn't really go with everything else. it could just be too loud, i don't know

and now i've ran out of time so i'll review the other tracks later

good work so far!

• 3 weeks later...
this is absolutely beautiful music.... you got to get this on wax

I'm looking for labels to send it to, I've already sent it to bunker records, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

Guest nannystatenoise

I'm looking for labels to send it to, I've already sent it to bunker records, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

dude try KONDI records - theyre releasing some awesome stuff there. theyre new and they should give u a chance i guess.

dude try KONDI records - theyre releasing some awesome stuff there. theyre new and they should give u a chance i guess.

I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.

Guest nannystatenoise

I'll check it out, thanks for the tip.

tracks 4 and 5 are really beautiful !

• 3 weeks later...

Archived