SIDE B:

Plastique

Reese's Theme

Have You Seen This Boy?

I Now Know Why You Cry

Credits:

Produced by: DJ CLUBBER LANG

2007 SPACE KEY RECORDS

"You're waiting in line for the most exclusive discotheque in the largest metropolitan area of your country. It's about 12:30 AM and all you want to do is fucking dance. You're sweating for it. You can taste it. A Ferrari Enzo pulls up along side the curb. A beautiful blonde steps out in a shimmering and daring low-cut dress that looks like it was spun from pure gold. She looks at you and opens her mouth a little bit, strolls right past you. You are nothing to her. Right behind her is a technician, a surgeon, an engineer, a guru, a master of the dancefloor carrying a metal locked case full of records. You can't see his eyes through his silver coated shades, but you know they're looking right through you and onto the dancefloor. He sets foot into the club and heads for the DJ booth, his classroom, his domain, his kingdom, his operating room. He looks over the masses of sweating and writhing bodies, pulsing and moving to the beat. The master puts a golden, sequined vinyl on the turntable, drops the needle and pulls the fader to ten. He takes a deep breath and a single tear slides down one cheek and falls onto the spinning record. The soundsystem is put into overdrive, the moving bodies dance harder and faster. The emotion in the room is swelling to an out of control proportion... the pure passion of the evening coming to a peak, an explosion of bass and chilling synthpads fills the club. Women fall to their knees, they have been defeated by melody. Men gasp and sway as they are invaded by the rhythm and the beat. DJ Clubber Lang induces yet another evening of pure disco hysteria."

Guest AlexPallas
vinyl

first 100 copies also gets gold cassette tape of the Clubber Lang EP

this is going too far, is this brian ellis' tech-noir under the alias clubber lang? i'm not up on these things you know. ps: i own neither a record player or a cassette player, but if this is ellis' release, it was going to be the first album i've bought in about a year.

Guest AlexPallas

and this cant be released on cd or flac?

hate to be a bummer, but i do want this, just needs to be in a compatible format.

Guest brianellis

yes it's all true... maybe there will be a digital version available for those not in tune with the past.

hey i didn't mean it like that. we're all in the same frame of mind. we are in hot sweaty love with the disco, the dancefloor, the passion, the emotion, the spirit of power dance. the bright lights blinding you, but you don't need to use your eyes, just your ears are necessary. the beauty and passion of the music will lift you up and force your legs to move to the beat of serious epic disco. this will be a great equalizer. it will make us brothers under the flag of free movement.

Guest AlexPallas

hey if i get access to flac i'll order a copy, looks like i wont be able to get one for a few months yet: "RELEASED IN JUNE/JULY OF THE YEAR 2007 ON VINYL ON SPACE KEY RECORDS"

i notice there is no 'i'll be back' on here :( either way this is easily one of my fav albums of the year.

• 1 month later...

Archived