IGNORED

New RDJ EP

Guest Retrig

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AFX+LFO?

They do do that split.

+ its a bit like analord in that the first 2 tracks are a+ but with even more tweakage than analordz. (analord 10 in particular)

and the second 2 tracks sound like experiemts and aren't really mixed with a fine tooth comb. like lots of other analord trax.

or maybe I'm N00b lolz <goes to melbourne>

is it the aphex twin forum or the sherlock holmes forum?

is it the aphex twin forum or the sherlock holmes forum?

A combination of both.

Anyway, can anyone mention which track (if any) is different on the vinyl from on the CD? I think I remember someone mentioning that but I can't be bothered to look through 25 pages. I need to know so I can rip the different one without playing the vinyl too much.

warp:

We don't know for sure either, but it looks and sounds like the work of our favorite Analord. There were rumours that it's two French guys, and then the press information says it's some bloke called Gary with a very Cornish surname, who XL and Ninja Tune wanted to sign, but somehow much smaller label Rephlex signed him, hmm.... But the problem with all this is, it couldn't sound anymore like Richard D. James if he shouted 'My name is Richard D. James and I wrote this' over the top. Anyway, it's very good, 3 strong tracks in three different styles, in keeping with the analord analogue instrumentation but with a bit more abstraction.

Guest analogue wings
"Prick"

I've been resisting the urge to post that exact post.

Fuck that's a great track. Let's have a singalong...

PRICK

Guest Rook

What I want to know is,,, did any of yous Americans get this from an American distributor?? Or is the only way for me to get this is to get screwed from both conversion rates and shipping??

What I want to know is,,, did any of yous Americans get this from an American distributor?? Or is the only way for me to get this is to get screwed from both conversion rates and shipping??

Forced Exposure is Rephlex's US distro, but they don't have it in stock yet apparently...

Guest Archrival

Looking forward to this release, all of Richards releases (even The Tuss) are better than most music out there...

would love a new aphex twin release tho.

Guest Rook

Forced Exposure is Rephlex's US distro, but they don't have it in stock yet apparently...

Yea I noticed that too.... :cry:

Guest Jacob Ashcroft

Has anyone noticed that the names of the tracks on 'Confederation Trough EP' on CD Text are different than the names listed.

1. Fred9

2. Rushup

3. GX1

What's that about?

Archived