IGNORED

New RDJ EP

Guest Retrig

use your ears maybe?

oh fuck off.

and it's 'your'

(referring to your previous post.)

source? proof?

does validation it is rdj make this release better or more enjoyable for you? does it ease the pain inside?

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
use your ears maybe?

oh fuck off.

and it's 'your'

(referring to your previous post.)

source? proof?

does validation it is rdj make this release better or more enjoyable for you? does it ease the pain inside?

yeah I would probably figure out a way to like tracks 1 and 3 better if i found out for sure they were RDJ

That's why I don't get it Joyrex... why are they always doing those kind of secret stuff. What's the point, there is no logic to do this in a capitalist society with companies selling products like we have here.

Look Replex, you are in the music BUSINESS industry. You sell records.

You will reach out MORE and in a better way when we know who is the artist. You will sell MORE.

if you type in wikipedia "the tuss", it goes straight to Richard's page.. im not saying wiki is always right though

i should change it so it redirects to moby. that would be a lol.

i deleted the redirect per WP:NOR innit

ah ok, you made it redir to rephlex instead. good call.

i'll probably write a stub for the article later

Guest tht! tne
That's why I don't get it Joyrex... why are they always doing those kind of secret stuff. What's the point, there is no logic to do this in a capitalist society with companies selling products like we have here.

You will reach out MORE and in a better way when we know who is the artist. You will sell MORE.

maybe they don't care about selling as much and just want warp to not know it's rdj

I'm gonna say once more that I feel like Vibert has a hand in this especially Alspacka- which contains handclaps very simillar to those in "Psycho" by SPAC Hand Luke. Also the only clip I've heard that's a genuine RDJ/LFV collab posted on the Wagon Christ source was simillar in style in that it was an analog jam. I posted that clip earlier in this thread.

i dunno guys. here are my thoughts:

- it's definitely richard's gear. no one else i've ever heard sounds like that.

- i don't really hear the vibert. i do agree that given the references and titles, it's possible. but if anything the claps remind me of old-school techno, not to mention Analord (esp #10), which is chock full of those "clap-rush" parts.

- also i think the style of the shuffle is pretty distinctive. i don't know how to describe it, but Analord 10 and these tracks have their own sort of syncopated feel to them that isn't very typical.

- i don't think rephlex would release an unknown artist that sounds this similar to analord.

- i like it, especially "GX-1 Solo" which is probably pretty plausibly a real GX-1 "solo". as in, no other synths used. nerd out!

Guest tht! tne
- i don't think rephlex would release an unknown artist that sounds this similar to analord.

good point

i suspect maybe analord was in part rich remixing someone else though, probably vibert

i reckon it is richard, that's the decision i have come to, because some of the sounds in the songs sound really distinctive and same style as analord, so yeah..

it does also not makes sense that richard plays tracks everyone adores him for cause they think its his new stuff and then its someone else who recives his glory. i dont think he would do that - therefore he is to self-absorbed

you're sources, dont you mean the voices in your head?

Yeah... the same ones that tell me to piss on you from a very great height.

It's a game - they love doing stuff like that, and they like it when the 'true fans' figure it out or even more when they don't - it's all about building up the mystique and hype, and in this internets age, they don't even have to start seeding rumours anymore - the fan base does it for them. Rephlex is about releasing the music they want, the money aspect is a means to an end. Sure, they would have sold quite a bit if they went around proclaiming this to be Richard's latest venture, but instead they make it into a treasure hunt of sorts, and let the fans hype and promote it themselves.

maybe they don't care about selling as much and just want warp to not know it's rdj

See above and I am quite sure WARP knows it's Richard behind this. Again, all a game.

As for the Vibert connection, I think you guys are reading too much into track names that contain SPAC and the like - remember, Richard and Luke are from the same town, and as a result, share a lot in common that they draw from to incorporate into their music. Just like there is a Vibert track called Analord, I am sure there are Vibert references in Richard's tracks too. That's not also to say that Luke could have lent a hand on a few tracks, but not to the point of it being considered a collaboration - he might have just suggested something good that Richard incorporated or Richard liked something Vibert did, and emulated it.

Guest Lanner
<tootsie roll pop licks="3">The world may never know...</tootsie roll pop>

Perhaps this elusive fellow really did come from the depths of Myspace, perhaps he didn't.

But you're probably right Joyrex, it will remain a mystery forever...

.:my a wel an dhavas in Alban:.

Guest psy-sci

i just like to continue the mystery at this point

i suspect rdj and vibert got together and mixed their genes to create a super clone and rephlex is unable to come out with this information because cloning humans is still illegal.

B000003MSH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

here is some proof of these top secret experiments

you're sources, dont you mean the voices in your head?

Yeah... the same ones that tell me to piss on you from a very great height.

Ha, eat my fucking cock Joyrex...pfft

Archived