IGNORED

New RDJ EP

Guest Retrig

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
love to see the little kids getting riled up, dont forget to hold each others hand or penis while you curse me out

man you're right on one today aren't you?

i'm sure it'll all get better when you get a bit older, develop your own little personality and grow hair on your tiny balls.

love to see the little kids getting riled up, dont forget to hold each others hand or penis while you curse me out

I ain't cursing you son I was replying to weetabix and his b7 retort.

Guest tht! tne
hair on your tiny balls.

if this is the yardstick for acceptability, count me out

hair on your tiny balls.

if this is the yardstick for acceptability, count me out

not for you tone.

your yard

stick is

typing

in tiny

boxes.

we love breakcore.

jonathan frake core.

Guest psy-sci
Whatever, i dont like any of you enough to care what you think. night

you should have said

I'm rubber you're glue

Guest Franklin Delano Romanowski
if you type in wikipedia "the tuss", it goes straight to Richard's page.. im not saying wiki is always right though

hmmm interesting, when I tried it went to Rephlex Records......YA RLY!!!

if you type in wikipedia "the tuss", it goes straight to Richard's page.. im not saying wiki is always right though

hmmm interesting, when I tried it went to Rephlex Records......YA RLY!!!

read page 24 again noob

ps more i listen to track 2 better it gets. this ep is a topfuckingnotch release

track 2 is totally unacceptable

and at the end when it starts to morph intosomething so utterly awful

i am relieved that it ends so suddenly and saves my mind from almost certain

asplosion due to the awesome power

10/10

Guest burnibus

you guys are all crazy.

yes this music is ace, yes it aphex, yes its obvious, yes it was probably AFX who let you guys know and started this thread as he did with other forums simply stating "new RDJ" and yes he is watching this laughing his ass off knowing its all coins in the bank.

I dont understand why people make up so many wierd theories for something that is obvious i.e. this is RDJ and we have been told so from the first moment we heard about it.

Also the guy with the wierd name (- - - - - -:}}{{_}+_ . I like the cut of your jib, you say what you think, and YOU KNOW.

im still trying to figure out who the hell you are as i know you have had releases and some of your EKT stuff i have recognised instantly, some of it sounds far to good for a nobody. maybe you are brian tregaskin hehe.

AFX+LFO?

They do do that split.

+ its a bit like analord in that the first 2 tracks are a+ but with even more tweakage than analordz. (analord 10 in particular)

and the second 2 tracks sound like experiemts and aren't really mixed with a fine tooth comb. like lots of other analord trax.

or maybe I'm N00b lolz <goes to melbourne>

were there any conspiracies that the analords were different artists. coz that would be fun too. coz lets admit it, some of those trax are a bit half assed compared to the otherz.

Archived