IGNORED

New RDJ EP

Guest Retrig

nah astrobotnia doesn't sound like afx... we just tought it was aphex because phobia/joyrex told us it might have something afx in it.

anyway to much disucssion for what sounds like analord 12.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vegeta897

Every one of these samples sound like a fucked up version of a specific Analord track. Something fishy going on here...

Guest Vegeta897
Warp says it has the "sound of an Analord"- Vibert wrote the first Analord... I'm going for the collab theory, ie. LFV/RDJ

But that's the thing, it doesn't really sound like the same type of music as Analord. It sounds like Analord remixed. It sounds like someone took Analord tracks and messed with the instruments or something, because the actual drum patterns are almost just the same, except with mucked sounds for each drum. And the melodies/basslines sound like the track that corresponds with that beat, except rearranged and of coursed messed with timbre as well.

It's not like "missing tracks of Analord" it's "specific, existing tracks of analord, mucked up"

Analord was most likely recorded near 2 years ago now, Richard has had a kid moved to Scotland and now is releasing the Tuss ( cornish name for someone who is shit).........these songs sound like a progression from Analord....remember Richards albums, in the beginning were just his take on what was happening at the time.

Acid, Trip Hop (I Care), Ambient Chill Out (SAWII), Jungle (Hangable) etc....my guess is nowdays he has kinda lost interest in current Dubstep music, and righly so what a boring music, IMHO...so here we are seeing a progression of music from analord

I'm going w/ Collab Luke and Rich, obviously Black Devil fans -"Rumours abound that it's two French guys," track 2 uses clap sample very simillar 2 the ones used on Psycho by Spac Hand Luke.

anyway here's a clip of the two :

rdj_Lfv_1.mp3

Guest analogue wings

Yep, because, as his 18 year discography proves, RDJ is utterly incapable of making 3 good tracks by himself.

Fucking genius theory, guys.

Yep, because, as his 18 year discography proves, RDJ is utterly incapable of making 3 good tracks by himself.

Fucking genius theory, guys.

Holy smoke dr jones, it really has been 18 years hasnt it?

Guest matmax13

definitively RDJ, collabs why not ?

samples are umpressive, track 2 is really phresh, sounds better and more cleaner than the older trax.

rdj collabs with his analog machines ? :angry:

Guest analogue wings

Anyone else want to sign up for the "fanboy wet dream fantasies are better than reality" club?

Guest tv_party
i would jizz 20 gallons if aphex released an I care because you do throwback album.

Ideally he'll drop some unforseen audio mindfuck, but I'd settle for a next level Druqks meets Digeridoo/Xylem Tube thing.

Archived