IGNORED

sorry i made you lush

not_vikur

its the only album i have by vibert, i liked it a decent amount. shadows is pretty wicked as mentioned before. what would you guys suggest to get next in the way of vibert albums?

Just my $0.02...

If you liked this, your best bet is to work backwards through the Wagon Christ albums chronologically.

YosepH & Lover's Acid are his 303 acid stuff, I like both of them.

Kerrier District is unadulterated disco fun.

Big Soup might have fallen under the "triphop" wet blanket, but it's still a classic album.

Plug (older) and Amen Andrews (more recent) are his DnB/jungle excursions. The Plug album is also widely regarded as a classic.

I haven't heard Phat Lab, Weirs, or Ace of Clubs, but people seem to like them sho'nuf.

Guest Grizz

Brilliant album with 1 or 2 songs that don't do it for me though. Definately sounds more like the acid stuff than any other Wagon Christ release but thats probs down to it being the most recent. I fucking adore this record though

I fucking LOVE this album, especially once I found out it was done entirely in MY composing program of choice: Reason!

Entirely?

That would explain a few things. Still, a great album.

LOL ok, did I just post in the Vibert sub-forum... yes I did. I can't beleive I've managed to miss it for all these days.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i like this album a lot. not my favorite, but i probably listen to it as much as i do my favorites ;)

the way vibert albums and i work is... i'll hear tracks playing in my head, and i put on the album the tracks are from.

• 4 months later...
Guest AOOproductions

Shadows is so orgasmic although the video is just kinda weird. But I really enjoyed sorry I made you lush. It didn't bring much new to the wagon christ table... but it still was a fun album.

Archived