IGNORED

Tomahawk - Anonymous

Guest Dr of Quantization

Guest Dr of Quantization

Due out: Jun. 19, 2007.

From Ipecac.com - "Anonymous, links the outfit with the Native American culture that bore its name. A thirteen-track album that reverentially explores and reinterprets the darker, more recessed ancestral music created by North America’s indigenous people, the title reflects the countless individuals who contributed to these songs but went un-credited throughout history."

Sounds pretty interesting but only 3 members now... hope this is not headed toward the FNM days, leaving and different band members for the last two albums... Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Guest Grizz

I'm a massive Patton fan, I've enjoyed all his work I've heard minus the stuff he did with John Zorn he did last year which wasnt my bag. I'm looking forward to this release - Which member left? I assume it'll be the drummer since he's with Battles at the moment. Saw them live after Mit Gas and they were amazingly tight

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mrx

love it, more than the peeping tom stuff. Red Fox is probably my favorite track from this release

Archived