IGNORED

**>> PROJECT 168 PART 3 <<**

G. I. Raffe

I'm very excited to start this. Part 2 had been a little too close to Part 1 for my tastes, but this feels about perfect.

you're supposed to start when the time posted on the front page of project168 is down to zero

WTF WTF How am I supposed to see that if my browser doesn't support it (or more accurately, GI Raffe refused to make it backwards compatible to flash 7 and below... )????!?

Somebody tell me what time does it show right now, I'll do the math from there to see what time to set my alarm clock to here.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF indeed, Dan and I have barely made any music together at all, this should be interesting

Don't worry about it bitch, it'll be an entertaining ride to say the least.

it starts at midnight of the 22nd>23rd right? despite the timezones
it starts by your timezone. IE: someone in New york will be starting 5 hours earlier than someone in London

Sorry for confusion.. might put it in the FAQ

as far as i know you're supposed to start and stop by your own timezone.

Where's GI Raffe, we need to sort this out pronto.

Hello!

I'm very excited to start this. Part 2 had been a little too close to Part 1 for my tastes, but this feels about perfect.
Yes, this date feels right - it's the week before payday and it's a fresh start to the year

you're supposed to start when the time posted on the front page of project168 is down to zero

correct

So, I still haven't got that email...

:sleeping:

I have about 12 to reply to. What's your artist name?

WTF WTF How am I supposed to see that if my browser doesn't support it (or more accurately, GI Raffe refused to make it backwards compatible to flash 7 and below... )????!?

Somebody tell me what time does it show right now, I'll do the math from there to see what time to set my alarm clock to here.

I think I downed it to version 6 now

Guest Analogue Wings

So, I still haven't got that email...

:sleeping:

I have about 12 to reply to. What's your artist name?

DJ Handbrake, and I meant the one that's supposed to go out to everyone at midnight GMT with the rules

Guest Analogue Wings

Let's get ready to rumble...in 42 minutes

huh? my clock says we've been rumbling for 12 hours already :sad:

What? Where are you from? Australia?

New Zealand. We are GMT + 13 at the moment. But I thought everyone had the same clock as we were going by GMT?!?!?!

it starts by your timezone. IE: someone in New york will be starting 5 hours earlier than someone in London

don't you mean 5 hours later?

New Zealand. We are GMT + 13 at the moment. But I thought everyone had the same clock as we were going by GMT?!?!?!

i'll send it at 00:00 GMT

If you haven't started untill GMT, then just take 7 days from then.. don't stress.. as long as it's 168 hours. You can stop at GMT

don't you mean 5 hours later?

yes you are right.

I just got back from a weekend in Oslo... bit tired :beer: :dizzy:

I think I downed it to version 6 now

Works now, many thanks. :happy:

I'll be sending out the emails soon!

don't be confused by the GMT time difference, you can either start and finish at your local time zone, or go along with the GMT counter at the front of the site

unfortunately Rubens pull up injured at the start of the competition. respectfully have to bow out. such little time at the moment during the week to get music done, both of us need to give this one a miss. can't wait to hear some of the stuff that ppl come up with though - that's some list of musicians signed up.

on the upside - we did squeeze out an entry for the New City remix comp.. just to keep the juices flowing.

sorry again for the man down!

*looks forward to hearing the fruits of this week*

http://p168.kaen.org/

follow the filename guide or they will be deleted, any bugs lemme know

you can upload mp3 only for tracks and jpg only for your cover art

once your files are uploaded you can link to them like this

http://p168.kaen.org/files/myfile.mp3

u get the idea..

Guest Analogue Wings
http://p168.kaen.org/

follow the filename guide or they will be deleted, any bugs lemme know

you can upload mp3 only for tracks and jpg only for your cover art