IGNORED

**>> PROJECT 168 PART 3 <<**

G. I. Raffe

oh man i'm having so much fun i don't care if i get done on time or not. a deadline is definitely a good thing for me i think all the same, it's the only thing that ever actually makes me put a full stop on a track and say it's done.

giraffe is it too late to change my artist name for this particular joint?

kaen you are a legend btw.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Analogue Wings

Dear diary,

well, that track i just made is AIGHT but i'm not sure how to fit it in with my CONCEPT. Maybe add some vocal overdubs or samples to accomplish this...

wish we had more time this week - unfortunately its all kicked off in work and at home - so nae time for tunes.

can't wait to gorge on the end results though - some big hitters im looking forward to hearing!

Guest alienspaceship

k i've got some good folk stroke hip hop going, should be able to rustle something up for the deadline, it's sounding awesome too!

Guest carp dreamer

i have started NOTHING yet.

but i will this afternoon.

i have plans.

lots of ideas.

just need to put them down on hard copy...

i suck

sample Tracy Says

you'll rock (and make us laugh)

everyone is giving away what they're making :ermm:

IT SHOULD BE A SURPRISE FOLKS!

i havent even started. AND i just found out that im away this weekend. friday saturday sunday i have to be away from home for a birthday present. sweet present but fuck. i have only 3 days.

Guest Max Marlow
You say goodbye and I say hello

Hello, hello I don't know why you say goodbye I

say hello

yes. hell oh!

while i lost power supply in my flat in early december i fixed in mid of december. looks like someone fucked my contract again - pretty next to the end of p168 i will have no powersupply again. but obviously everything is supposed to do the p168.

i had the title of mine around the head since a couple of weeks, and so i finished the first track and the cover, though my best girlfriend is cheating on me - she gave up her boyfriend, so i have to care for her tonight (and maybe all week long). that's not a problem - like the power supply next week - but it looks like i really have to concentrate.

since yesterday we have a strange cold temperature here - all the pipes for the cold water are frozen in our house - its not prepared for -17 °C (ermm... dont ask me for °F - but its pretty much cold!). so ... lemmi see... i will lose time with the girl, but win some for not taking a shower - because i dont like to be burnt by the hot water (while the temperature outside would kill me by cold). well. that will make some interesting smell here - if thats going to continue.

next all that still the retropublik is to be coded (looks like kaen has some similar upload, but we code it from hand [maybe he does also]), we have like close to 10 releases finished, but the site still needs some energy also - plus i have to redo most of our filestructure (for retropublik - AND for archive.org (which have changed the upload process).

i'd really say i'm fucked up! besides that i was about to finished the structure for the old version of archive.org.... yes....

however - you don't want to read that all, but i have 4 tracks in beta, 1 finished.

and the york remix competition is still in mind also (i have no EKT status, so i cannot set up polls)

so i am pretty much awaiting all your stuff, waiting for the cold water to come, and getting the energy supply fixed from next week on (otherwise i cannot enjoy everything very much here)

Archived