IGNORED

"Stay Fly/High" Remix

yeah i know a ton of remixes of this track exist, but here is another one.

quick acid mix i did yesterday... not too wanky or anything. thought i would share.. first posting in ekt in ages.

and yes, i used the clean acapella. strict pimp.

Stay_Fly__Wisp_Acid_Edit_.mp3

Guest joshier

first impressions, like the mastering, like the vocals.

don't like the blanks in the vocals (for the swear words)

acid line on the left is too loud.. too close.

kick drum flakey

hating the 8bit nintendo sounding synth, really not working well with the whole mix..

haven't heard the original track..

I thought some of the mastering was good, the hit hats fairly nice, but just doesn't amount too much, and a few bad synth lines ruin it form me.

• 2 weeks later...

i grabbed this accapella a month or so ago . i intended to do something with it .

then i saw the three6mafia edition of cribs

lol fags

listening now - what do you use for the acid line?

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

i like it!, the melodies clash a little with the vocal pitching part way through (or it's a bit too busy perhaps); but it works out nicely in the end. Are you *The* wisp?

i grabbed this accapella a month or so ago . i intended to do something with it .

lol fags

I cant stand cribs...."look at my couch..never touched it.....30 grand, check this out,never even used that heheehe look at me im a huge flaming blabbering vagina"

anyways a pretty good acid mix, Id have it start out differently, like mabye a transition into the vocals ...but still good

Quite nice and fairly funky.

thx!

lol fags

Audiorealism Bassline

i like it!, the melodies clash a little with the vocal pitching part way through (or it's a bit too busy perhaps); but it works out nicely in the end. Are you *The* wisp?

Yeah. There are a few things off here and there..i didnt spend too much time polishing, so the result is a little bumpy in spots. And yes, tis I. Sir Wisp, Knight Of Solamnia.

i like it too :)

fuck the curses

thx. and yes. potty mouths are for n00bs.

lol fags

I cant stand cribs...."look at my couch..never touched it.....30 grand, check this out,never even used that heheehe look at me im a huge flaming blabbering vagina"

anyways a pretty good acid mix, Id have it start out differently, like mabye a transition into the vocals ...but still good

many thx.

Archived