Megadeth: United Abominations

Guest KarakasaMusic

Guest brianellis
how does it compare to rust in peace\? or peace sells? i love those 2 albums

ditto

...they killed my wife and my baby

Guest thechintzyschpincter

It leaked like 2 weeks ago.

As a diehard Megadeth fan its a solid album but theres a few weak moments. Its not as good as their last album and nowhere near as good as RIP but its a quality album.

Guest AlexPallas

The system has failed was decent but so far what i've heard from this album is better. mustaine will probably never make another album that compares to RIP tho.

ur right, this album isnt very cohesive, a few songs are solid and almost all have excellent guitar, but it is kind of weak and the politics are a little rediculous.

Guest analogue wings

How could anyone still respect Mustaine after his staggering cameo in Some Kind Of Monster?!?!

You know, where he cries and blames his mediocre success on Lars kicking him out of Metallica, as opposed to the slightly more likely suspect that is his HEROIN HABIT???

MEGADETH!!

I remember buying Countdown to Extinction back in grade 5. Me and and that cassette had some good times together. Unfortunately I don't think Megadeth is a band that has aged well. The riffage in Sleepwalker is pretty sweet though.

That cameo in Some Kind of Monster was rather off putting. I didn't realize Dave was so emo.

Guest AlexPallas

well as the story goes, after dave's rant in some kind of monster, lars goes into the bathroom and cries for 15 minutes, but they didnt show that footage...

Guest mooncup

99 ways to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie

Guest AlexPallas
you guys suck, this stuff blows

stfu. its annoying how some people are only 'electronic'.

Archived