IGNORED

New Earvalve!

G. I. Raffe

haha, thanks dude. i was gonna make an official thread here, but now there's no need.

proud to be a retropublikan.

www.retropublik.com

sorry hope I didn't jump the gun. Pardon my impetuousnessiness

Loving it

Well I've just finished listening to this and it's great. I can hear the Orbital influence every time I listen to your music. I can't pick a favourite cos they're all of very good quality and quite similar sounding (in a good way) Loved it

Guest Josefmcb

i've only listened to this once, only in the background to something else i was doing.....but from what i heard it was ace as usual, with more depth than some of your older shtuff. (can't vouch for the accuracy of that statement as i wasn't really listening proper).

biggup da earvalve.

Guest Chimp Logic

I posted a shout in the other thread, I think it was over in General Banter, but had to give it up here to.

Great album. Been listening to it the last couple of days while I design. Very tight.

Congrats on the release!

Peace

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snibbajibs

Yeah I like the direction your going in alot, great songs here, dark endges but still ur beutiful melodies. Bit more harder and experimedtal than your usual earvalve tracks, just a bit mind but its a nice bit > yep seratony class track and restless. melodies in resistance are fantasticly nice, very ziggomaticy as they get higher. stratosphere kicks off class, liked that one alot.

wicked tracks again.

Thanks alot, everyone. I am perpetually grateful for the ego-fuel, and the comments of various internet-goers (and a few IRL friends) are what have inspired me to go from recreationally making tunes a few years ago, to approaching it with the serious dedication I do now. Love to all of ya's.

this is great - burned it to cd today for the car so will be listening to it a lot more

great stuff - especialy like 'seratonin' at the mo

excellent

Archived