########

live-ness recording on the eurostar train de vain

##########

available in shop from friday

ADVERT

OF COURSE ITS LIMITED

MUCH LIKE MY LEARNING ABILATIES

Guest The Cheese

The tapes are now departing from WARPMART platform 1 !!!!!!!

Just bought mine. Can't wait already for it to arrive !!!!!

got mine this monrig

warpmarket is fast, basially same day deliberwy..iput teh stiker on the laptops. the ticket im going to keep untill i find somthing work putting it on

Guest The Cheese

Mine arrived first thing this morning from WARPMART - just right to get folk in the mood for today's upcoming (possibly dull) FA Cup Final.

A side is 21:08

B side is 21:18

Roughly that is. Both sides are pretty similar in style and tempo all the way along BTW. The jury is still out as to whether this tape is better or worse than Funbox 01, which had many different speeds, melodies, and short acid-tinged vignettes spread across it's 29:35 length. But then again, the first cassette just came in a ropey old tape box and this new one comes in a posh blue case with a free sticker and everything.

Funbox02.jpg

Mine arrived first thing this morning from WARPMART - just right to get folk in the mood for today's upcoming (possibly dull) FA Cup Final.

A side is 21:08

B side is 21:18

Roughly that is. Both sides are pretty similar in style and tempo all the way along BTW. The jury is still out as to whether this tape is better or worse than Funbox 01, which had many different speeds, melodies, and short acid-tinged vignettes spread across it's 29:35 length. But then again, the first cassette just came in a ropey old tape box and this new one comes in a posh blue case with a free sticker and everything.

Funbox02.jpg

i got 2 stickers, a fanbox one and the ticket one.

Guest TheEarlOfEastchurch

yogle thanks for buying

you got a funbox sticka chris coolio, i only left a couple on their table

at mart

yesso few more made this time after a few heated emails from dissapointed ceephax fans on 01

nearly sold out though im informed, please tell ya mates/lovers about this release, the sooner these sell the sooner the next one is made

Quiff

Archived