IGNORED

boards of canada, aka....?

Guest kroma

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Somebody on another forum suggested that the Jacobean track on Mask 500 might be them, but I'm not so sure myself.

I vaguely remember them saying in an interview that they'd used other aliases that nobody has picked up on yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loga (xn) = n loga x

I have both the turky and stuffing vinyls on V/VM and Bored in Columbia are on one. What's the likelyness that it is BoC?

Where do you get your pictures from PLAYBYNUMBERS, i love them, prefered the last one but they are so good.

Guest loga (xn) = n loga x
That "Ring-a-Ring O'Roses" track on Mask500 has gotta be :boc: ... I'd wager my copy of 5zerozero on it!

I thought that at first, but I dismissed it, I thoght I was just being hopefull. But now I'm almost sure, Jacobean are Boards of Canada. Anyone disagree?

I have both the turky and stuffing vinyls on V/VM and Bored in Columbia are on one. What's the likelyness that it is BoC?

Where do you get your pictures from PLAYBYNUMBERS, i love them, prefered the last one but they are so good.

you mean the AVs? well, this one is elisha, the last one was naomi watts, as far as i recall ... you can find the pictures online anywhere, i'm sure

Archived