IGNORED

Mr Giolini's Clockwork Sofa Ride to the Moon

Guest JOSEF

Guest Josefmcb

how do folks.

this is just a little choon that sounds a bit like the neighbours theme meets yann tiersen meets the last of the summer wine theme.. or something like that. there's a track at the end of one of the cubus albums called 'mr giolini's roundabout', this was followed a few months back by 'mr giolini's colourful clockwork sofa'. in this episode he's flying it to the moon..

maybe i should've spent the last few hours sleeping instead. :sad:

s_Clockwork_Sofa_Ride_to_the_Moon.mp3

enjoy..

How do you always manage to be SO frikkin awesome in your tracks man. The chord progression is like the kind of progression you hear in your dreams but when you wake up and head towards the tracker you can remember like the last chord (but transposed, and not actually the chord).

Man this is like a fantastico cake marbled with incredibility.

Guest Chimp Logic

Anyone who uses the word shenanigans is ok in my book. :grin: haha

This is so fun and playful. I feel like I'm watching a silly movie indeed. My mind almost wanted this to be the soundtrack to an old silent movie. When I worked back in Chicago for the Department of Cultural Affairs, there was a band (forgot their name now) who did a live soundtrack performance to a screening of the movie "Metropolis". To great effect.

I imagine this in the same way, being played live to a great movie short or something....

Well, perhaps I should have spent the last few hours sleeping. Ha

In any event, this was the schweetness. Thanks for sharing!

Peace

Guest mushroom

Very cheesy(in a good way, I mean). Awesome, playful melody. It's nice to hear a track that doesn't try to sound serious every once in a while.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest test pattern

fuck yea man....this is hot...i like the marimba/vibe sound...it adds a lot of air n makes everything seem surreal...kinda reminds me of something of melodies to mars....nice tune....

Archived