IGNORED

claro intelecto - metanarrative [2xlp]

yeah, all new material ... boomkat actually mention it IN their product description for volume 4 of the warehouse sessions, that he's just put the finishing touches on the new LP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Soothsayer

I'm quite eager for this record, but if it's going to be stuff from the live sets that have been showing up online lately...this may not be as good as Neurofibro(a lot of stuff I heard and didn't recognize was quite aimless, and dude doesn't really seem to improv much in his sets, either...).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

as much as i liked the warehouse sessions, i think this album could be really good.

could be really crap, too, but until i hear more i'll just say i have high hopes.

• 4 weeks later...

i've listened to all the full mp3s on the boomkat site, over and over ... it's very good, though a bit less than my expectations. it said somewhere that he recorded over 100 tracks and whittled it down to 8; the album's only like 39 minutes long! sigh.

definitely very different from the warehouse sessions; more like the 'patience' ep than anything else.

what's wrong with boomkat. yesterday it was on pre-order, ships 14/3, for £8.99, i order it and now i see it as BUY NOW for £7.99. wtf boomkat??!! sent an email asking for an explanation. shit like this is why i don't order from them that often.

ps. the samples sounded nice and i liked his first.

Guest awkward

is the warehouse sessions available on cd at all or is it all spread across 12"s?

gonna pick this up at some point, loved the first album

the warehouse sessions isn't available on CD; i bought all the 12"s. i think it's more of an ongoing series, so they might not release it as a compilation until it's over

Archived