IGNORED

erm.. excuse me

Dale

its got to be real... i mean ffs listen to rushup i bank 12, and tell me that's not rdj... its been heard plenty of times at gigs of his, and i think now hes decided to release all this stuff under "the tuss" name because maybe he thought this sort of style does not belong under "afx" or even "aphex twin". however, rushup i bank 12.... if someone is an amateur and has just made this and is new to a record label, they have got be a fucking genius to have made this... its no doubt the artist behind this leak is well known throughout electronic music and has had so much experience in the genre too. so yep... all agree its rdj? kcheers///////////////////////////////

oh and the wisp, wtf...

does he even go under any pseudonyms at all? it isn't him...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not a fake, rushup i bank 12 has been played at many rdj gigs. this brian tregaskin is fake.. the leaked tunes are much better than his 30 second nooby loops on myspaz.

rushup edge leak can not be identified as fake purely on the basis that rushup i bank 12 owns, and has been played at many rdj gigs in the past..!

the leak may not be fake in that it's by brian tregaskin, but it is fake in that they are not the tracks that will be on the album. and i still don't think brian tregaskin is RDJ coz the tracks aren't 'good' enough. i actually quite like some of the tracks and the new one on his myspace is quality, but, to me, sounds more like someone trying to do an Aphex style track, rather than an actual Aphex track.

now we all know who is behind that myspace page, at times its a great/fun idea to promote music this way, on the other hand being compared with the latest AFX release is a bit dangerous for an electronic music artist..

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
now we all know who is behind that myspace page, at times its a great/fun idea to promote music this way, on the other hand being compared with the latest AFX release is a bit dangerous for an electronic music artist..

benn jordan?

he also leaked the moo tracks (as confirmed by jon124 in the other tuss thread)

so are we now pretty certain that The Tuss is The Flashbulb then? i suppose they've both got 'The' in them....lol.... but seriously, i think this theory makes a lot of sense.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
so are we now pretty certain that The Tuss is The Flashbulb then? i suppose they've both got 'The' in them....lol.... but seriously, i think this theory makes a lot of sense.

no, i think the moo-tuss-fakes are by flashbulb. He was the first to upload them to moo, which is a bit suspicious n'est pas?

the tuss is all of rephlex working in an audio gang bang

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

does anyone recall how many sets of fakes there were for 'untitled' by autechre? 2 or 3?

its got to be real... i mean ffs listen to rushup i bank 12, and tell me that's not rdj... its been heard plenty of times at gigs of his, and i think now hes decided to release all this stuff under "the tuss" name because maybe he thought this sort of style does not belong under "afx" or even "aphex twin". however, rushup i bank 12.... if someone is an amateur and has just made this and is new to a record label, they have got be a fucking genius to have made this... its no doubt the artist behind this leak is well known throughout electronic music and has had so much experience in the genre too. so yep... all agree its rdj? kcheers///////////////////////////////

oh and the wisp, wtf...

does he even go under any pseudonyms at all? it isn't him...

(taken from slsk chat, might help answer your query)

[Tuss] please consider whether you can answer ur own question u fag

[Tuss] i am the master of the pwnasphere

[Tuss] lol

[Tuss] how U like me now?

[Tuss] but you havent seen anyone else even hint at the fact me might pwn shit ?

[Tuss] go run home & cry 2 ur mom

[Tuss] im calling the cops - cause ur moms ass just stole my sperm

[???????????????????] why do you tell me u're calling the cops - cause ur moms ass just stole your sperm?

[Tuss] why don't you tell me the reason why do me tell you u're calling the cops - cause ur moms ass just stole my sperm?

[awepittance] why do you tell him that u're calling the cops - cause ur moms ass just stole your sperm?

[???????????????????] do you really think I don't tell you the reason why do you tell me u're calling the cops - cause ur moms ass just stole your sperm?

[Tuss] do u suck ur moms cunt.

it's quite obvious to me now that severla watmmers know who si the real watmmer behind the myspace page. and deliberately seed confusion.

yes bcm, sytheme, i'm talking to you

does anyone recall how many sets of fakes there were for 'untitled' by autechre? 2 or 3?

no but i remember many functionally deaf people being sure that the real one was the fakest. something along the lines of "IT sucks so much it can't be real".

also many deaf people believing hello everything leak was fake.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
yea benn jordan fits somewhere in this, but I still think syntheme does too ha. biggest coincidence ever when me and her were arguing about the leak being fake or not then about 1 minute later the tuss makes a blog about it

either way, plenty of lulz have resulted from all of this and I'm sure whoever is responsible has been laughing there asses off

that's just coincidence.

Which leak do you think is fake. At this moment (after 3/4 bottle of liebefraumilch) i'm not sure what's going on. I'm not drunk enough to not bother correcting my spelling mistakes, but I'm not far off - it's tiring pressing the 'Del' button this much.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
syntheme, your ears must be good enough to know that the Tuss leak is APhex. No one else.

I'm not feeling the vibe (except on a really superficial level)

Archived