IGNORED

erm.. excuse me

Dale

i am also not feeling an Aphex vibe from the leak. i, and a lot of the people i've played it to have very quickly come to the same conclusion - that it sounds a lot like The Flashbulb. and lol at syntheme drinking leibfraumilch - is it Blue Nun? sorry, i actually don't mind leibfraumilch, i'm just being a wine snob.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
66494667xa3.gif

Yes, please delete this forum the level of ignorance is unreal.

on whooooz part?

In the end, Rephlex fucked up because with all those fake rumors/fake tracks/whatever pseudo-mysticism they were trying to achieve to create a buzz, they failed and everybody is going to download them and not buy it. (short lenght, not knowing what track you will get, different track listing of LP/CD, etc...).

Yet you see no PR, nothing from Rephlex. Any intelligent company would know that it would be now time to give REAL information, not trying to create a buzz out of unknown identities and other crapola.

Guest transfer
Yet you see no PR, nothing from Rephlex. Any intelligent company would know that it would be now time to give REAL information, not trying to create a buzz out of unknown identities and other crapola.

How long have you been into Rephlex/AFX? This is classic Rephlex marketing. It's all a mystery.

Guest Caustic
at rephlex is there like a reception desk or something, then go to the record company and ask nicely WTF is going on.

5xe5a8n.jpg

THIS TOOK ME FUCKING AGES. IT BETTER GET SOME LOLS.

Are you kidding me? If I worked at Rephlex I'd be laughing my ass off at all of this and then compiling it so I can release a book about it and title it "The Tuss: LoL."

Nice one !

I just thought Benn was way too busy at the moment to do a conspiracy like this but it wouldn't be the first time he's promoted his own stuff like this...That guy just wishes he was the twin :)

at rephlex is there like a reception desk or something, then go to the record company and ask nicely WTF is going on.

THIS TOOK ME FUCKING AGES. IT BETTER GET SOME LOLS.

Super props! Nice work!

Guest Caustic

I just realised.

The Rephlex logo in the first panel is black while the rest are white.

Doh.

Guest Fenix Funk

I registered right before i buggered off on my holiday and forgot all about this place.

Guest Fenix Funk

Ah, am i marching into topics saying stuff that's already beeen said? Sorry, i r newb. :cry:

Archived