5. Scuba — Subaqueous

6. Kode 9 — Magnetic City

7. Sub Version Feat. Paul St. Hilaire — Rise Up

8. Burial — Unite

9. Digital Mystikz Feat. SGT. Pokes — Guilty

10. King Midas Sound — Surround Me

11. Skream — Irie

12. Scuba — Respirator

This is a unique project for Soul Jazz Records, featuring all-newly recorded exclusive tracks of Future Dub and Dubstep from key artists from the Dubstep scene. Featuring Skream, Burial,Scuba, Digital Mystikz, Kode 9, King Midas Sound and more.

After two killer Digital Mystikz singles on Soul Jazz Records last year and an amazing amount of publicity around the Dubstep movement, this album shows clearly the influence of original electronic dub pioneers such as King Tubby, Scientist and King Jammys on this new generation of artists and producers.

Emerging out of South London, Dubstep has grown from its roots in Grime and Drum and Bass scenes to create a new movement of artists – such as Digital Mystikz, Kode 9, Burial – influenced by sound system culture as well as technology.

With heavy bass-lines and complex drum patterns, Dubstep blazes trails for being both progressive and innovative.

This album represents this distinctly new UK urban sound and is available on CD (with special die-cut slipcase) and triple vinyl (super-loud, two tracks per side).

Guest nene multiple assgasms
track 2 is a strange one. i dunno if i'd call it dub or dubstep. it's just... strange.

I guess it's one of the future dub tracks. great comp, by the way.

Guest Jimbob

yeah got this the other day, bloody good it is n all, 12. Scuba — Respirator is fucking briliant.

what constitutes future dub though?

hmmmm

Archived